CBT/Ballbusting

I prefer the milder CBT, slapping the hard cock, twist and pulling on the balls while sucking, clamps and clothes pins down the shaft and balls, cock rings, ball stretchers, flogging the cock and balls, lol ect ect You got me........if its gotta do with a hard cock, then Im loving it!!......Have Fun! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Excellent answer!
Excellent answer! Originally Posted by SlowHand50

she is my kinda gal!! maybe she is my twin??? lol
she is my kinda gal!! maybe she is my twin??? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's not possible, there can be only one DR . . . but if she is, let me check with my cardiologist and then let's book a double!
One of my favs. Originally Posted by supersarge
He ain't lying!
Ouch, ouch and more ouch. I might be into lite BDSM, but nothing that inflicts pain like a kick in the balls! However, I feel that when ever the SO hands me another Macy's bill.
Some CBT play can be very stimulating but a kick in the balls is like a cold shower.
Ouch
When you are performing CBT on any man, EXTREME, sensual or kicking someone in the nuts, you have to be VERY careful so that you don't rupture the poor guy.
I have done EXTREME and soft and sensual.
I have every kind of device imaginable.
I am all about the penis.
That's not possible, there can be only one DR . . . but if she is, let me check with my cardiologist and then let's book a double! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Not TOTALLY my thing but i have to admit, i have been restrained a few times and had my balls punched and kicked so hard i screamed at the top of my lungs. It was a private session at The Sanctuary and i am absolutely certain that the other people who worked there (or owned it) could hear me in every room.
It was awesome and no injury.
Would do it again in a heart beat!
Do you like the audience at the Sanctuary, or would a private venue be better, X-rated?
A tright cinch around my nutsac and shaft feels good when coupled with some oral attention to the boys. No gnawing but the feel of teeth slowly scraping along the balls whicle firm suction is applied is a real turnon for me. Don't even get me started what seeing a hot woman with a big strapon dick bobbing about does to my libido!
CBT in my nice comfy crusher that I make myself...constant pressure.
Attached Images File Type: jpg penis in crusher.jpg (2.8 KB, 251 views)
yes I would like for you to kick,stomp,punch,use your knees,and you can squeeze them as hard as you want and you can tie me up so I can not fall while you are ballbusting me.I will teach yo the wright way to make my balls so sore I want be able to stand up.Do not worry I love it and it only hurts for a while and all the girl friends I had love kicking me in the nuts.Please respond and I can give you instruction on the e mail how to bust my balls