WHISPERS & STILL LOOKING HATE ThreAD. No more chasing us around the board. Every one is welcome. Enjoy.

[/PRIVATE](staff edit; added PRIVATE tags; ztonk)[/QUOTE]

Ooops. My bad. The letter of the rules won this time but the spirit lives on.

Cheers and be safe!
  • quzi
  • 04-25-2017, 08:45 PM
And I like SL. He irritates me sometimes, but he wouldn't be a good troll if he didn't. I think deep down he might actually be a good dude, but I don't him well enough to make that assessment.

Whispers... such a complicated man. I can't decide if you are a sociopath or a saint hiding in sociopathic clothing. I do admire how you kerp us all guessing. It's like a passionate relationship. Some days you make a lot of sense and my inner daddy issues make me want to hug you . Some days I just want to get one good swing in for all the times you act so mean. Ughh and if you would stop with the whore word, and picking on some of the people I like, you wouldn't bother me at all!

You are docile and always respectful in person though. I'll give you that.
And I like SL. He irritates me sometimes, but he wouldn't be a good troll if he didn't. I think deep down he might actually be a good dude, but I don't him well enough to make that assessment.

Whispers... such a complicated man. I can't decide if you are a sociopath or a saint hiding in sociopathic clothing. I do admire how you kerp us all guessing. It's like a passionate relationship. Some days you make a lot of sense and my inner daddy issues make me want to hug you . Some days I just want to get one good swing in for all the times you act so mean. Ughh and if you would stop with the whore word, and picking on some of the people I like, you wouldn't bother me at all!

You are docile and always respectful in person though. I'll give you that. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
So you see me as a passionate Saint and wanna hug me? well... Promise not to call me Daddy and I'll consider it....

IB

You are docile and always respectful in person though. I'll give you that. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
So you see me as a passionate Saint and wanna hug me? well... Promise not to call me Daddy and I'll consider it....

Originally Posted by Whispers
SL,

Everyone is ONE word.

Overweight and illiterate. Not a good combination.
SL,

Everyone is ONE word.

Overweight and illiterate. Not a good combination. Originally Posted by MrBigD
Yet irrelevant with whores
Yet irrelevant with whores Originally Posted by Whispers

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Originally Posted by Whispers
Yet irrelevant with whores Originally Posted by Whispers