Skip the Games Vs. Switter Vs. Oh2

Well first off these sites arent for verification. Its just a small piece of the process.
People that use these sites for their only verification are setting themselves up.
Anyone could be compromised here and just saying its ok to see him or her based on posts or reviews isnt good
... Anyone could be compromised here and just saying its ok to see him or her based on posts or reviews isnt good Originally Posted by BigDeal
Big D is quite correct.
That happened just last year when one of the guys gave his persona to Independence PD for some reason.
There was another example in Louisiana.
Big D is quite correct.
That happened just last year when one of the guys gave his persona to Independence PD for some reason.
There was another example in Louisiana. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
#FACTS
OH2 is dead and a PITA to use.
STG is a shitshow full of scammers, fake ads, and bullshit.
Switter isn't much better than STG.

Check out the alternatives that others have already mentioned in this thread.
I've had no luck on private delights but had a few from tryst
So Tryst I tend to see very little messages but I have alot of gentle say they saw my profile on it. Not very good for finding verified dates.
OH2 I get maybe 80 Views on the post but Verification is shit there!
STG - Nasty I love the ads and being able to freely write but Men are so sketched because of all the robbers and scams that they are very shy or no good for Verification and overall I come across trash on STG.
Does private delights allows nice ads ? I have an account just haven't logged in almost a year. P411 I get maybe 5 gentleman a week that surface from there if that. Not sure how to broaded that horizon. Switter I post fun photos but its limited on who I actually see in KC that has switter.
Whats Eros?????
Big D is quite correct.
There was another example in Louisiana. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN
Whats Eros????? Originally Posted by JasminDelights

https://www.eros.com/missouri/kansas_city/eros.htm

Simple ad site. It is a bit more upper scale judging by the average prices that ladies charge there and the amount of women requesting references. Some cities are more popular than others.
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN Originally Posted by JasminDelights
A member got stung and made a deal with LE. They used his handle to make dates for outcalls. Then busted the girls and their drivers when they showed up at the motel off I-70 in Independence.
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Add on to TailHooked's comments:
To start, that member failed to research a gal in a LEO bait ad, and walked into a sting trap. And then, instead of shutting up, ran his mouth off and folded.
Add on to TailHooked's comments:
To start, that member failed to research a gal in a LEO bait ad, and walked into a sting trap. And then, instead of shutting up, ran his mouth off and folded. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Wow! I'd think you'd keep your mouth shut and take the slap on the wrist and keep it going !!!
OH2 is dead and a PITA to use.
STG is a shitshow full of scammers, fake ads, and bullshit.
Switter isn't much better than STG.

Check out the alternatives that others have already mentioned in this thread. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
Oh2 is dead!!! But the ads are free to speak our minds.
STG is ALL SCAMS ITS hard to be taken seriously
Is private delights better then Ero ?
Ahhh i remember a certain Texas traveler girl named I believe that adamantly said eccie is dead and OH2 is where all are goin!
Lmao
Howd that work out
OH2 is where all are goin!
Lmao
Howd that work out Originally Posted by BigDeal
What is she on?????
Maybe in Texas it is but I think the max views in KC is like 150 if that on postso!
Like whattt!
i kickass in Texas on OH2... but midwest is slow on there