Tasting Your Own Juices

I love sucking my cunt juice off my lover's cock ...Or after I've been fuxking my self with a dildo on webcam or something. Originally Posted by Valerie

Nice
I have this provider who loves giving handjobs and loves to milk the pre-cum from your cock and as the pre-cum oozes out she will take her tongue and lick it up and then kiss you...I can honestly say its a big turn on and of course I in return do her the same way with daty..go down and get the nectar and then plant a big kiss on her.
Ditto on the pre-cum play. My fave likes to milk the pre-cum from my cock while tit fucking. Then she squeezes her tits together and and we make a nipple to nipple string. I usually lick it off and share it with a DFK.
I love sucking my cunt juice off my lover's cock ...Or after I've been fuxking my self with a dildo on webcam or something. Originally Posted by Valerie

lol No snowball my friend. Just giving me a big slopping kiss after I drain you dry........YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I will give a big sloppy kiss after all the evidence has been swallowed.

Damn girl that is hot.
Cum play is fun play....her cum, his cum we all cum...enjoy the cum, life's too short to put limitations on fun or cum....
Hot stuff ladies. I'll volunteer to stick ny tongue down your throat after you take my load. And lick my chin baby!!!!
I love the taste of me on my lovers lips and if you want some DKF after BBBJTCIM I'm your girl!!!
As time goes on, I find there is hardly anything I don't like.
Hot stuff ladies. I'll volunteer to stick ny tongue down your throat after you take my load. And lick my chin baby!!!! Originally Posted by windowshopper
MMM darlin that is so hot...this thread is making me wet..now where is that toy of mine ?
To me its very pleasing and the taste is always awesome! Total turn on :-)
Count me in .. kiss tastes sweeter with me on your lips!
Absolutely love it when I have her cum dripping from my chin and she will pull me up to kiss me.... Huge turnon!!!!
Absolutely love it when I have her cum dripping from my chin and she will pull me up to kiss me.... Huge turnon!!!! Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
<giggles innocently> You do that so well !
I have a rule. No wiping ur chin after DATY... that juice is mine!!
And the only time ill do a CBJ.. is after u produce an orgasm for me and i want to lick it clean off u.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Sounds like a plan! Counting down.........