NCNS BY Lexxxi512

Sorry you got treated that way WYD her loss.I wonder if her review for yesterday was why...If you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods Ill make it up to ya..with a discount too.
Wtf! Where did you get your locker room info Lexi? Please do tell! ....
[quote=lexxxi512;2044158]Men do not be fooled by this posting. yes i did a ncns and that is wrong. i chose not to see wyd after all because i do not respect that he posted a thread about my ncns BEFORE he ever heard a word from me about why i could not see him. but as soon as i could i tried to contact him. by then he had already posted a thread in the mens locker room about this incident. If i would see him i think there would be alot of tension and for that reason i have chosen not to see him . quote]

I do not understand!!

He has to wait for you to explain a NCNS before he post in the Men's LR?

You chose to see him AFTER you already NCNS'd?
Ok, I can buy that you had a family emergency.

But most ladies have smart phones. I don't buy you had no way to contact him. Phone, PM on ECCIE, text, smoke signals. You NCNSd him. Period.

I was going to see you, but not with this on your record. I don't see anyone with an NCNS.
Wtf! Where did you get your locker room info Lexi? Please do tell! .... Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I suspect there will be no response from her on this one.

Mods we have both said our piece about this situation. Please close thread at my request. The info about the NCNS will always be in this thread and dragging it out doesn't help anyone. It's unfortunate that it happened and I wish Lexxxi nothing but the best and let's all move on. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
I'm afraid this is bigger than your NCNS now. She's just confessed to violating board rules. Are you the one who told her what you posted in the locker room? Hope not.
appropriately me and wyd have no further comment on this subject/ thread . please do not ask any questions on here or in private messages . thank u .
I'm afraid this is bigger than your NCNS now. She's just confessed to violating board rules. Are you the one who told her what you posted in the locker room? Hope not. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Does she get banned for this or just pointed?
Most get banned...
appropriately me and wyd have no further comment on this subject/ thread . please do not ask any questions on here or in private messages . thank u . Originally Posted by lexxxi512
That pretty much says it all. They both want the thread closed Pronto! A huge Ooops. Guys the NCNS is no longer the issue and closing the thread won't deflect the topic at hand.
Did you actually just instruct everyone Not to ask any questions about this on here? Could have sworn this was an open forum.

Part of the risk when you take your tiff to an open forum. At least One and possibly Both of you have some explaining to do. Not to me or inquiring minds of course but I suspect the mods might like an answer or two. Who knows? Maybe you'll get pardoned for being such an asset to the board.
Hang in there Lexi - it'll be ok.
Come on people , do you really think its necessary to continue to attack her. I don't even think the OP is in favor of doing that . Let it go.
I think Lexxi should get a pass unless she continues the NCNS.
OP's first post implies a Men's LR thread.
Just an FYI to the guys that don't have BCD.... This thread is just my report about my NCNS with her. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
This thread in Coed is an expansion of NCNS ranting.
The response only shows awareness of a Men's LR thread.

To the OP, it's generally a good idea to work things out privately before ranting in the public unless you have no intention of make-up visit and just want to bash her reputation. Obviously, you don't want to negotiate (or you're just terrible at it).

There's a lot of great providers locally so just move on to plan B or another primo provider. The energy and emotion put into the rants could've been used for research on a great GFE or PSE or whatever fancies you. At least you didn't lose cash on the deal or go home with a shirt.

Unfortunately, NCNS happens in this fantasy industry and just part of the hobby game. NEXT!
Due respect Motorboating, no it doesn't. Come on now.
If it doesn't happen, then why is there an acronym for it? And why does every hobbiest I know of have at least one experience with it?