Who Is Your Celebrity Doppelganger?

whatever...as long as you get to stick your paw in the honey pot
People would say that I looked like Selena, J-lo (I dont think so) and when I dyed my hair black I started to get Kim Kardashian. But I think I just look like me; Star Knighte =]
I was told I looked like Brittany Murphy once.... I wish I had her lips lol
You can Taylor, its called lip injections.
Actually, wouldn't having "Brittany Murphy" lips NOW technically involve embalming? Just saying . . . that's one hell of a lip injection.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Thanks for the advice girls but I was just saying it would of been nice to have been born with some lips like that. Jackie your right that would be one hell of a lip injection!LOL I think I'm OK on that I'm going to stick with my natural.
Males and females tell me I look like Annie Lennox. I wish I sounded like her.
I look disturbingly like Malcolm Ingram when I grow a beard.

Yes, a flamingly gay bear film director.

Ahh life.....
My boss once told me that I was on the cover of People magazine. I checked the news stand and was shocked to find that Jason Priestley did bear a remarkable resemblance.
When I let my hair (or what I have left) grow out, people used to say I looked like Kelsey Grammer (Frasier). I recently got new glasses and with my close-cropped hair, I've heard I look like Drew Carey. DREW CAREY!!

I've got to get some different glasses.
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2010, 03:26 PM
I've been told I look like Paul Abdul for the longest time. Straight up!
Paven I could see that a little but you are way better looking. Wish I lived in Texas. sigh
I must change my response. Apparently this girl thought I was a double of a character from an old MTV show.

She called me "Butthead."
I must change my response. Apparently this girl thought I was a double of a character from an old MTV show.

She called me "Butthead." Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Mike, maybe we are related. Once in a bar I asked a girl for a match to light my cigarette. She said, "I'll give you a match. My ass and your face!" That's something like butthead - right???