Bonus season and the hobby

My bonus is usually a turkey or ham for Christmas.
If any provider wants to trade one of those for some good face sitting, I'll have another bonus due around Dec. 15th.
Don't feel bad Rusty, I don't know either.
My bonus is usually a turkey or ham for Christmas.
If any provider wants to trade one of those for some good face sitting, I'll have another bonus due around Dec. 15th. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Now this is a foooking dude Shine Da Great can roll with. Foooking hilarious. See this is da kind of shidd that makes Coed great again. LMFAO....
Rusto shako ebt stands for electronic benefits transfer. In the good ol days they had paper food stamps, which made it easier to sell those mofoookers. Now my benefits are loaded into a food stamp card with a pin access and everything. I swipe it like I swipe a credit card, so when I sell it I give them my card as well as the pin and Wala they give me 70 cents on da dollar(foook 50 cents). I get 400. If it wasn't for corporate stiffs like you busting your ass to brag about how much money you have to tricks and hookers, I wouldn't be able to have these benefits. So I thank you rusto. Tooodlez...
shine...if you don't need those funds for what they were intended for.....why should you receive them?
Do you know where those funds come from?
shine...if you don't need those funds for what they were intended for.....why should you receive them?
Do you know where those funds come from? Originally Posted by tbone2u
I sure as fuck know where those funds come from......they come out of the $XK of federal taxes I paid today from my bonus check....

And shine...I won't apologize to anyone for busting my ass to make a good living for myself and my family. I would rather brag about getting a bonus for busting my ass then someone brag about wasting tax payer dollars because they are lazy...
I sure as fuck know where those funds come from......they come out of the $XK of federal taxes I paid today from my bonus check....

And shine...I won't apologize to anyone for busting my ass to make a good living for myself and my family. I would rather brag about getting a bonus for busting my ass then someone brag about wasting tax payer dollars because they are lazy... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Rusto, I had a dear grandfather who absolutely adored my grandmother. He was actually her second husband, because the first one abused her and he was a widower. My real grandfather I actually never really had a relationship with. He taught me how to fish and just about everything else and I miss him dearly. There are other men in my life at church etc and elsewhere, who are probably about your age, that I get advice from and respect dearly. Sir, you are foooking not one of them. Please don't tell me about working for your family. Don't even mention it honestly. No matter how hard you work and whatever great job you have when it comes down to it you are just like Shine, except a tad bit worse because you have no concept of the words loyalty and committment and perhaps even self control. Please lecture the providers as you foook them. Let me be, I never foooking really say anything to you except perhaps this time and this time only. God bless. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
shine....if you would take the time to read your bullshit dribble.....you would understand why people say what they do. If you want respect here you can not act like a fool. I told you this before but again....you picked acting like a fool. It was your choice. Don't bitch at the way you are perceived by others.