Thanks to Trump's tax cuts, the U.S. tax-to-GDP ratio falls 2.5% from 2017 to 2018

Think of the bright side. As WTF has pointed out, when they're at each others throats and when government is split so neither party controls both Congress and the Presidency, the politicians are less inclined to spend us into oblivion. Originally Posted by Tiny
They don’t need it. Blockbuster jobs report. Record low unemployment. Paint it anyway you want to. The economy is strong you circulation challenged, Limped dicked libtard.
  • Tiny
  • 12-09-2019, 11:58 AM
They don’t need it. Blockbuster jobs report. Record low unemployment. Paint it anyway you want to. The economy is strong you circulation challenged, Limped dicked libtard. Originally Posted by bambino
Paint it any way you want to, running big budget deficits when the economy's strong and unemployment is low is a libtard policy.
They don’t need it. Blockbuster jobs report. Record low unemployment. Paint it anyway you want to. The economy is strong you circulation challenged, Limped dicked libtard. Originally Posted by bambino
Damn! Calling Tiny a Limped dicked libtard.

• Tiny
  • 12-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Damn! Calling Tiny a Limped dicked libtard. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Well, he got the limped dicked right at least. It's a topsy turvy world. Does this mean you're a conservative?

So Lauren Mayfair was a provider? She must have been one hell of a good one.
Well, he got the limped dicked right at least. Originally Posted by Tiny
Lol! I was going to defend you by saying you're not a libtard.

Maybe you should change your handle from tiny to something like, say, I'va biggen.
Paint it any way you want to, running big budget deficits when the economy's strong and unemployment is low is a libtard policy. Originally Posted by Tiny
"The boom, not the slump, is the time for austerity." -JMK
  • Tiny
  • 12-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Lol! I was going to defend you by saying you're not a libtard.

Maybe you should change your handle from tiny to something like, say, I'va biggen. Originally Posted by lustylad
Haha! Thanks for that. Only problem is I'm partial to petite Oriental women whose idea of a good time is 3 inches, 3 minutes and $300. I'va biggen might scare them off.
  • Tiny
  • 12-09-2019, 12:18 PM
"The boom, not the slump, is the time for austerity." -JMK Originally Posted by lustylad
JMK = John Maynard Keynes
"The boom, not the slump, is the time for austerity." -JMK Originally Posted by lustylad

I strongly agree. So I guess I'm an ardent Keynesian! (That pronouncement would cause a couple of my friends to exclaim, "Who knew!!?")

Seriously, it's quite amusing to see someone call Tiny a "libtard." I've only looked in on this forum occasionally in the recent past, but it sure seemed to me that he's something of a libertarian, unlike some of the blind partisan zealots who seem okay with almost anything those on their side of the aisle say or do.
  • Tiny
  • 12-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Seriously, it's quite amusing to see someone call Tiny a "libtard." I've only looked in on this forum occasionally in the recent past, but it sure seemed to me that he's something of a libertarian, unlike some of the blind partisan zealots who seem okay with almost anything those on their side of the aisle say or do.
. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Yeah, I thought it was funny too. It would be nice to see you posting here again - you and LustyLad are the heavyweights on economics.
I strongly agree. So I guess I'm an ardent Keynesian! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
"We're all Keynesians now." - RMN

Nice to hear from you again, Cap'n. You should visit us more often. You might even be called a "valued poster" without a hint of sarcasm.
Well, he got the limped dicked right at least. It's a topsy turvy world. Does this mean you're a conservative?

Yeah, RIGHT!

So Lauren Mayfair was a provider? She must have been one hell of a good one. Originally Posted by Tiny

I just had the thought when writing this. She was like Kevin Durant at UT. You were lucky if you saw him play.

Yeah, she was in and out of the biz very quick. She knew she was "worth every twenty", as I texted her back after she thanked me a couple hours later.

Quick story about her. I had been posting in a co-ed or men's lounge thread about dress and appearance. As soon as I enter the room I turn back to see this (not actually her of corse) . . .

Less sultry but just as beautiful. To my eye. A little fuller of body but no less a feminine delicacy. She floored me. The "bitch" did her homework. The glee on her face from the reaction on my face said everything.

An American trucking giant is slated to declare bankruptcy — and it may leave more than 3,200 truck drivers stranded and jobless

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...ess/ar-BBXXdx6

An internal source confirmed to FreightWaves that the company may not be able to get drivers home on time, and encouraged them to fill their tanks as soon as possible.

Numerous Facebook groups have been set up to help stranded Celadon truck drivers connect to others, including Celadon Closure Assistance and Jobs. Celadon did not immediately respond to a Business Insider request for comment.

• oeb11
  • 12-09-2019, 02:09 PM
AOC and the squad celebrate getting diesel trucks off the road and less emissions into the air.

Next - they proclaim - we will end polluting air flights over the US and to Hawaii,, and further the Soylent Green New Deal!!!
Just like we beat Amazon - we beat the Capitalist pigs !!!

Down with bourgeoisie and power to the Nomenklatura.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Only old, fat lazy morons would complain about tax cuts. Like the OP. Originally Posted by bambino
Complain?

Shall we research the bet you and lusty kept shit talking about!