How do you like doggy style - Woman legs open or closed

Open but if im going spider monkey...then closed.
Standing up with my hands on the window.. Oh I'm going to miss these Vegas windows...

If it's on a bed, I like lazy doggie. Laying down, legs closed... Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
How YOU doin'?
I like to start out with legs open hands on ass spreading and holding onto the love then move to legs closed for the full effect
Both
I'd say it depends on the gal and how tight she is. If she's tight, any way will work. If she's loose. Then legs closed. Gives a tighter feeling.

Soooo...., if you have guys asking you to put them together often, maybe go see a Dr and have an extra stitch or two thrown in there.

I like legs closed better.

Legs open their butt doesn't usually sit high enough and come back like I want it.........and when they get tired they just drop heir stoomach to limit the depth......knees together gives me more creattive coontrol.

How ever if she's tall open legs would work. If she's "5" 3 or under closed.
I like to switch it up. I'll clamp them shut for a tighter feel...
I like to switch it up. I'll clamp them shut for a tighter feel... Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Similar, except once she and I are ready to pop then we switch to closed.
If its ope I want one of my legs in between her legs.......can get closer during the thrusts and go meat to meat. If she has a fat pussy its a plus in that scenario.
ill do it ether way but open preferred.. For me its the view... I also seem to slow down when getting in that position... Long slow strokes......
Definitely open; like to keep my eyes on the target(s). Also deeper penetration. (great word)
  • !VI!
  • 04-14-2014, 02:24 PM
people with higher endurences and more girth i prefer my legs closed, it just feels better

for shorter people or for standing up, i'd go with open just for ease of access

i've used strap on's it is just easier closed if she has experience
Varies from girl to girl. Some are perfectly positioned with their legs open, chest down, with that booty tooted up in the 'oh, do what you want with it' position. Others, up high works, simply on her hands and knees, legs closed.

Sometimes too much variance in height differential won't allow the perfect alignment. If she's too high or too low, it's no fun at all and adjustments have to be made. Some of it depends on how submissive the female is, who doesn't mind adjusting either way. Some actually don't submit well, which can be a buzzkill.

Wish I had some images to show the 'perfect' doggy style position(s).
I like my legs open,closed,on my knees and you holding me in an upright position, standing doggie! One leg on the bed one leg down, and for the finale .. Greece LOL.. I'm tired now!
I prefer legs closed as well. NICE!! Originally Posted by DJ Swaggurt
Thanks