By the time he gets to Phoenix ... EVERYBODY will be ready.

He made them butt hurt when he beat their queen in the election. Isn't that a impeachable offense? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Start with obstruction of justice. That's just the beginning. We'll find out more about his crimes and the crimes of his administration in the coming weeks.

They'll have to censure and eventually impeach or face carnage in the midterms and beyond.

It's a no-win for the GOP unless they step up.
Start with obstruction of justice. That's just the beginning. We'll find out more about his crimes and the crimes of his administration in the coming weeks.

They'll have to censure and eventually impeach or face carnage in the midterms and beyond.

It's a no-win for the GOP unless they step up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
After almost two years of spying and multiple investigations, it seems the only real dirt that keeps turning up is on the Democrats. And now their fundraising efforts are not going very well.

"The DNC raised $38.2 million in the first half of the year, compared with the Republican National Committee's (RNC) $75.4 million haul during that period — a $37.2 million difference. As of June 30, the RNC has almost $45 million in the bank, while the DNC has just under $7.5 million, along with $3 million in debt."

I wonder why people are not donating to the Democrats? Hillary in a landslide?
After almost two years of spying and multiple investigations, it seems the only real dirt that keeps turning up is on the Democrats. And now their fundraising efforts are not going very well.

"The DNC raised $38.2 million in the first half of the year, compared with the Republican National Committee's (RNC) $75.4 million haul during that period — a $37.2 million difference. As of June 30, the RNC has almost $45 million in the bank, while the DNC has just under $7.5 million, along with $3 million in debt."

I wonder why people are not donating to the Democrats? Hillary in a landslide? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Asswipe is a stupid, lazy pig. He can't see what's actually happening. He's just snorting and wallowing in his own dung. Fucking pig.
Will Phoenix be another Charlottesvlle?

It's a no-win for the GOP unless they step up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yep. that pee tape is gonna bring Trump down any day now yeah Assup?

bahhaaaaaaaa

you are a broken record, boy. now fetch me a drink, chop chop!!!
Will Phoenix be another Charlottesvlle? Originally Posted by bamscram
I'm sure the Antifa communist will be attacking people and destroying shit, they always do.
Protecting Trump is their pledge.

Protecting Trump is their pledge.

Originally Posted by bamscram
I'll bet there won't be Nazis or Klan members there causing trouble. You want to bet again retard?
I'll bet there won't be Nazis or Klan members there causing trouble. You want to bet again retard? Originally Posted by bambino
We have never bet before retard.
Stupid fucking lemming.

If the fat left and the far right show up there will be trouble.
Stupid fucking lemming.

If the fat left and the far right show up there will be trouble. Originally Posted by bamscram
I don't recall any Klan or Nazi's at the inauguration, and The Antifa communist still rioted and looted.

https://youtu.be/cGUCq5fpMGo
Stupid fucking lemming.

If the fat left and the far right show up there will be trouble. Originally Posted by bamscram
The "fat" left? Is Asswipe there?
my guess: on the account of being "crazy" making him unfit for office.

doesn't have to be a crime... it can be a health issue too. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
IN that case Ginsburg and Mccain both need to be impeached as well..

I don't recall any Klan or Nazi's at the inauguration, and The Antifa communist still rioted and looted.

https://youtu.be/cGUCq5fpMGo Originally Posted by goodolboy
That's cause there were not any there. OR at any of the OTHER dozens of hot spots Antifa have assaulted/rioted at..
Will Phoenix be another Charlottesvlle? Originally Posted by bamscram
No! It's West of the Mississippi and East of California!

Looks like Liberal-Anarchists 0 and the Cops 100!

And Trump had a great turnout of support, and scalded the Media!

Another effort to bring down this country and the POTUS failed!!!!

https://youtu.be/cGUCq5fpMGo Originally Posted by goodolboy
You might have missed them with the millions in attendance.
Largest crowd in history. LOL
No! It's West of the Mississippi and East of California!

Looks like Liberal-Anarchists 0 and the Cops 100!

And Trump had a great turnout of support, and scalded the Media!

Another effort to bring down this country and the POTUS failed!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your ass kissing is really repugnant.