F1 Weekend - primer for gouging rates

I'm most definitely a sucker for Ferrari...but the Red Bull car is far superior. A very small part of me is still rooting for Alonso though.

Anything can happen. That's the excitement of it all.
To answer the original question... I think so. I know of at least one retired provider that had spoken to me on more than one occasion, telling me she was going to ask for well more than double her former hourly rate, with a 1.5 hour minimum.
I'm most definitely a sucker for Ferrari...but the Red Bull car is far superior. A very small part of me is still rooting for Alonso though.

Anything can happen. That's the excitement of it all. Originally Posted by Laney1
I am a BIG sucker for Ferrari too. There is a rumor that Vettel might join Ferrari next year. He would make a better teammate than Massa but I would like Alonso and Vettel on separate teams.

Laney, If I have an extra ticket, would you like to go?
I'm definitely a huge fan as well, especially with the rivalry between Vettel and Alonso. I, however, am too frugal to spend that kind of money. So while the race is taking place that weekend....

I will be at K1 Speed Austin (the new Indoor Go Kart race track) driving my little heart out!!! The poor mans Formula 1.

Leslielane1@live.com
P411: P102480 Originally Posted by Laney1
nice!
Huh, What, Who, Where, When?!

Did somebody say "extra ticket"? Oooh...I can join you as a companion. But I don't barter though. (Not sure about the strings attached) Please do not take offense.

However, I can sing...I can dance.. And I can tell funny stories!!! I'm a hoot to be around!! Seriously, I promise. I'm not kidding. You'll have a grand old time with me!!! And I won't even need refreshments!!!

Huh? No?! Ok.....back to the Go-Karts.
Hobbyrover save your money , post an ISO
and I'll bet you find a much more excited companion.
Huh, What, Who, Where, When?!

Did somebody say "extra ticket"? Oooh...I can join you as a companion. But I don't barter though. (Not sure about the strings attached) Please do not take offense.

However, I can sing...I can dance.. And I can tell funny stories!!! I'm a hoot to be around!! Seriously, I promise. I'm not kidding. You'll have a grand old time with me!!! And I won't even need refreshments!!!

Huh? No?! Ok.....back to the Go-Karts. Originally Posted by Laney1
You may have to sing and dance but no story telling ..

Now let me work on that extra ticket ...
I am a BIG sucker for Ferrari too. There is a rumor that Vettel might join Ferrari next year. He would make a better teammate than Massa but I would like Alonso and Vettel on separate teams.

Laney, If I have an extra ticket, would you like to go? Originally Posted by Hobbyrover
Massa is confirmed for next year the rumor is Vettel to Ferrari in 2014.

Have fun at the race

The sun will come out,
Tomorrow,
Betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow,
Will be something (forgot lyric)
Tomorrow, tomorrow,
Ummm...
Tomorrow, tomorrow,
I'll love ya,
Tomorrow.....

Uighurummm...that's just practice. I'll get better.

Leslie Annie Lane
Will be something ( forgot lyric ) =

There will be sun
I will be at K1 Speed Austin (the new Indoor Go Kart race track) driving my little heart out!!! The poor mans Formula 1. Originally Posted by Laney1
Can I go with you?
Laney, you have the most refreshing, lighthearted spirit; so free and unencumbered. I love your personality. Please teach me how to have so much fun.
Does Laney have a pic anywhere?
If you're on a budget,Friday's the day to go.Got 2 turn 9 bleacher seats and a parking pass for $120.00-It's practice day for F1,GT3,HGP,and the Ferrari challenge-still get to see the track,cars and hear some noise with a few bucks left over for beer.

Anything can happen. That's the excitement of it all. Originally Posted by Laney1
Alonso has narrowed Vettel's lead to 10 points with two races to go. Makes Austin race all the more interesting! Anything can happen!!