What Makes You Cum?

I want you to show me the way Tara!!

Should I wear my cowboy hat and boots when I am licking you?
Taking notes...

I would have to say being licked. Starting at my thighs and going inside my thighs and then my clit. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

... thrusting MISH, sucking my toes in his mouth and his hand around my neck... Originally Posted by berkleigh
How about "thrusting" DOGGY?

netman
... thrusting MISH,....... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Ohhhh, Berk! That just reads SOOOO fucking hot!

Damn!
I have noticed I cum more when I am riding, it used to be in missionary but I think I have mastered cowgirl because lately I have been getting multiples while on top. I always get a real good one when I masturbate.
Hmmm, no one has said money yet? Well I never..
What BJ said and riding it of course. DATY followed by me riding will get me off more than wheeew, enough. In this position, I lead it to where I feel it the most and thats along my pussywalls and my spot.

Besos,
Tat
The survival instinct.
Really Really goood DATY & Digits... Hand around my neck & Being spanked always pushes me to the edge!
I have noticed I cum more when I am riding, it used to be in missionary but I think I have mastered cowgirl because lately I have been getting multiples while on top. I always get a real good one when I masturbate. Originally Posted by mikahranae
Mikah you and those multiples are wild!! OMG!
Cowgirl up!!
Good 'ol fashioned MISH works every time.
Damn Berk...your so hot
Hmmm, no one has said money yet? Well I never.. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

LOL love it BJ.

that makes the women. For me. Ryann and Brooke.

Still have not exprerienced the INFAMOUS BJ. but I will some day....
Well, I generally can cum doing anything sexual with a woman, however, there have been several occasions in which I lose it while DATY, if the lady is really into it and while she is going over the top. It is so sensual to me that I even stay hard afterward and keep on licking if that's what she wants. Believe me, I've messed up a lot of sheets in my time doing just this. Sometimes the lady doesn't even know it.