TaTa Tats

Is it wrong to like tata's with and without tattoos? Originally Posted by S10ian
Not at all. I could stare/nibble/massage jules all day just like I could savannahs ooolala
I love Stormy's tattooed tata's, Jules' too.
  • CD3
  • 07-07-2014, 11:40 PM
I did it cuz mines are so small and need all the attention they can get and I can't afford a boob job.

Papasmurf....review.....>tappi ng foot<
I did it cuz mines are so small and need all the attention they can get and I can't afford a boob job.

Papasmurf....review.....>tappi ng foot< Originally Posted by CD3
small? I say wonderfully shaped and sized ... I was boobmatized!
  • CD3
  • 07-08-2014, 01:07 AM
small? I say wonderfully shaped and sized ... I was boobmatized! Originally Posted by Bob McV

Exactly. It's like the umbrella that the penguin uses to get you to agree with whatever he wants.
CD3s are pretty apropos. The tattoo fits one of the many purposes of the beast - capture you once you get too close!
I just know that sometimes I wish I was a tattoo artist
Not a fan of the tit-tat. But, to each their own.
Tat's have been an evolving thing for me. When I started the hobby I avoided the girls with tat's. Slowly I came to know and enjoy some ladies with them. I think the ghetto vibe I first had has gone away and I appreciate some of the art a bit. I am not ready to say I am a fan, but I can say I am neutral. I think the random sayings and slogans are the least attractive.
see girls with tat tits that I LOVE- super sexy.. that being said it is whatever fits the individuals personality.. Tara's tits look amazing.. in pics at least-have not played..

Papasmurf....review.....>tappi ng foot< Originally Posted by CD3
Need attention? Hell, you'd draw attention wearing a burka.
Exactly. It's like the umbrella that the penguin uses to get you to agree with whatever he wants. Originally Posted by CD3
Tats on boobs AND a Batman reference??? That's some serious ATF possibility there
  • CD3
  • 07-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Tats on boobs AND a Batman reference??? That's some serious ATF possibility there Originally Posted by EasyLover214

Nuh-nah-nunna-nah-nunnana batm-ANNN
  • CD3
  • 07-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Need attention? Hell, you'd draw attention wearing a burka. Originally Posted by TinMan

EYIiiii didn't need attention. They did foil man....My tits needed attention. I am under no circumstances responsible for the decisions solely made by my tatted tits. Just as you with your......
EYIiiii didn't need attention. They did foil man....My tits needed attention. I am under no circumstances responsible for the decisions solely made by my tatted tits. Just as you with your...... Originally Posted by CD3
That's ok. You can call him by his given name: TinBoy.

And he does seem to have a mind of his own....