A Haiku for LolaBrea01@gmail.com

I would love for you too. JL

Tara - would you like a Haiku to be written for you? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Can I start jacking off now or later?

LMAO
I would love for you too. JL Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Beauty you can't hide
Sweetness not all can partake
Tara, a treasure
Beauty you can't hide
Sweetness not all can partake
Tara, a treasure Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thank Jewish Lawyer
That was very very sweet.
taint taint taint taint taint
taint taint taint taint taint taint taint
taint taint taint taint taint
I've not met Tara
Five years of lust I've suffered
I procrastinate.
Thank Jewish Lawyer
That was very very sweet. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You are welcome. Have a great week!!
With so much drama on the eccie boards
It's kinda hard keepin' up with that sexy whore

But I, somehow someway, keep rollin up to funky ass threads like this every day
May I kick a lil something for the G's and make a few comments as I breeze through 2 in da mornin and my dumb ass still up tonight

I got my double's partner out here gettin' it onnnn and she ain't leavin' til 6 in da mornin'- So what ya'll wanna do - Hmmmm I got a pussy full of wetness and my girlfriend does too.

So bring your ass on and close the door...but for what? WE DON'T LOVE THEM HOES!!!
So we go put our peace signs up Lola up...White Knights down for a second now bounce to this!

Sorry guys I couldn't resist and for those not familiar...follow the first verse's beat Lol http://youtu.be/QJCf98i167A
Nicely done, Bliss. That song takes me back to my college days. . .
I've not met Tara
Five years of lust I've suffered
I procrastinate. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I like that one too.:-)
Throw out a couple for the ladies that posted here since I have no life and they are poetry worthy.

Wonderful, sweet Bliss,
Pure, raw, sexual energy,
Total addiction

Fit, healthy, Tara,
Favorite muse to many,
Beautiful bright smile
Nicely done, Bliss. That song takes me back to my college days. . . Originally Posted by Looking41today
Thank you I was a tad bit dilirious at the time ...I can't believe I posted that Lol

Btw, I had my first taste of tanqueray when that record came out
Gin definately makes ya sin
Bliss, I prefer you to tie me to the bedposts and read me Walt Whitman poems ala Susan Sarandon and Kevin Costner in the movie BULL DURHAM.

And by all means, drink the gin...You are a beautiful, sexy woman.
Bliss, I prefer you to tie me to the bedposts and read me Walt Whitman poems ala Susan Sarandon and Kevin Costner in the movie BULL DURHAM.

And by all means, drink the gin...You are a beautiful, sexy woman. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I got the bedstraps...you bring the Romeo &Juliet movies and Looking41 brings the gin...
Sounds like a party to me
With so much drama on the eccie boards
It's kinda hard keepin' up with that sexy whore

But I, somehow someway, keep rollin up to funky ass threads like this every day
May I kick a lil something for the G's and make a few comments as I breeze through 2 in da mornin and my dumb ass still up tonight

I got my double's partner out here gettin' it onnnn and she ain't leavin' til 6 in da mornin'- So what ya'll wanna do - Hmmmm I got a pussy full of wetness and my girlfriend does too.

So bring your ass on and close the door...but for what? WE DON'T LOVE THEM HOES!!!
So we go put our peace signs up Lola up...White Knights down for a second now bounce to this!

Sorry guys I couldn't resist and for those not familiar...follow the first verse's beat Lol http://youtu.be/QJCf98i167A Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Thank you I was a tad bit dilirious at the time ...I can't believe I posted that Lol

Btw, I had my first taste of tanqueray when that record came out
Gin definately makes ya sin Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
You forgot to add TD Snoop world famous hook

Rollin down the street, smokin electric cigs ,
sippin on gin and Bliss nectar juice
Laid back with Bliss on my mind and I am tagging her sexy behind