We try to avoid cops in the hobby but what about cops who hobby?

Don't date a cop. Are you kidding me? Why would you ever take that chance. I can't see any good coming out of it ever. Originally Posted by burkalini
Burk hit it right on the head. I don't care what "jurisdiction" it is. F that.
There's no such thing as an off-duty cop. That's why they carry guns 24/7.

And you meet one once, and he's got you forever. You'll be his side piece (daily, if not more often), you'll be giving him money, and you'll be his snitch. And when you tell him no, he'll tell you he'll bust you and give you a record, or have your children taken away. And if you say you'll rat him out to his superiors, he'll say, "go ahead," because cops are allowed to lie, cheat and steal in an "undercover" mode in order to stop crime. And all he has to say is he had this "opportunity" to go after a "ring" of criminals.

And that's the name of that tune. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
They don't all carry guns 24/7, in fact most don't....I couldn't disagree with this statement more....I have multiple clients that work for law enforcement, government etc... There's a lot you would be surprised about... Personally, I love having clients in powerful positions...
How do you know you haven't already seen one? Or two? Or 10?
How do you know you haven't already seen one? Or two? Or 10? Originally Posted by aRandyOne
You don't always know for sure...but I have a pretty good cop radar
What about retired cops?
What about retired cops? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
What about them?
Would you feel comfortable seeing a client who was a retired cop? Just curious...
Would you feel comfortable seeing a client who was a retired cop? Just curious... Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Yes I am comfortable with that, as long as they pass my screening and I have all the info I need...
Very well said Val.
I HAVE, AND THE 1ST TIME WAS 1ST TIME, OVER 10 YEARS AGO. HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST SADISTIC MEN IVE MET.
I would never see a cop even if he pays me 1 mil because he does arrest other sex workers on his job, just because he doesnt take me in doesn't make it me ok with what he does for a living.
I would never see a cop even if he pays me 1 mil because he does arrest other sex workers on his job, just because he doesnt take me in doesn't make it me ok with what he does for a living. Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil
sometimes pay is luxury, and not the main incentive. sometimes it's your freedom, or a gun, or a family member... basically, when it is just you and them, your best option is to comply... or if your me... you say Fuckyou, with a capital F.
i am a hooker, that puts me on the opposite side of the cops, you have two side, there's and our's. I was born on this side, and I commit to every day, all the way. it's not good vs bad, i find more good on this team, than i do on there's. Its basically just a means of control, and a profitable one at that. the cops are basically pimps, they keep us inline, or out of certain areas, they shush us, they take our money, they kick our asses, and add your next pimp activity here. i see newbies, i have no fear of them nor five-oh. what do i fear, i fear a world where there is no end. i fear a world where half the population on the planet hates, quite literally, who i am, how i got here, and what i do...is not legal, but it is not wrong or immoral.
Would you feel comfortable seeing a client who was a retired cop? Just curious... Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Been there, done that. Was no big deal and is now a reg of mine.
I don't think I could do it to many risk your best bet is to stay away...
sometimes pay is luxury, and not the main incentive. sometimes it's your freedom, or a gun, or a family member... basically, when it is just you and them, your best option is to comply... or if your me... you say Fuckyou, with a capital F.
i am a hooker, that puts me on the opposite side of the cops, you have two side, there's and our's. I was born on this side, and I commit to every day, all the way. it's not good vs bad, i find more good on this team, than i do on there's. Its basically just a means of control, and a profitable one at that. the cops are basically pimps, they keep us inline, or out of certain areas, they shush us, they take our money, they kick our asses, and add your next pimp activity here. i see newbies, i have no fear of them nor five-oh. what do i fear, i fear a world where there is no end. i fear a world where half the population on the planet hates, quite literally, who i am, how i got here, and what i do...is not legal, but it is not wrong or immoral. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
WOW Best Oral, I agree. So you met a cop and it was a bad experience? I wonder if some cops would try to push our limits, intimidate and expect us to do things vs. a non-le client? Thats why I wouldn't see a cop as a client.