What does CW mean??

Just like Clock Work.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Was it Orange? (You yungins probably won't get this.)
C.W. Cloudy Weather? LOL.
So ive been seeing this pop up more and more as offered service but I haven’t been able to find the definition for it. Any help? Originally Posted by Kaow
Here it goes Sir because you asked I hope a legitimate question and got a bunch of Dave Chappelle answers. Comedians who are not funny enough to get paid

Cock worship is where a provider solely services your penis with her mouth. Your penis and your balls solely until you explode on her face or in her mouth.

Providers sometimes offer this as an only service when they are on their period but need money, for one reason.(I have on numerous times gained my red wings, simply put a towel down or have sex in the shower for whatever reason that minimizes blood flow)So in their mind their vagina is out of service but their mouth is still good. This info is valuable because don't get excited and think if you agree to a cockworship session that you can poke your peepee in her vagina. She will simply suck and lick or suck on your balls for the entirety of whatever time you have reserved with her. Not my cup of tea because I love vaginal insertion but hey to each his own. I hope that helps. Good luck Sir.
Also, providers will normally discount the time. Perse her hourly is 300, she might offer a cock worship session for say 250, basically she is saving mileage on her vagina but still in the business. We eat everyday so obviously our jaws are meant to last for our lives, women's vaginas have a point where they get tired, elasticity wanes or they simply get tired of folks pounding their vaginas so they simply take a pussy break and use their mouth because they still need to make money. Either way, if you agree to a cock worship session realize that she will I guess get naked you might be allowed to fiddle with her vagina or insert digits ,but she is mainly there to suck your dick balls etc. Vaginal entry is normally not included in this unless I guess you negotiate it. Hope that helps
Cock Worship a few of my reviews mention it