Ok What is "BLUE WATER"

Ahhhhhh.....you too have felt the loving embrace of the blue water........come on in folks. The water is fine. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Okbut... if you bring in the lady that dispenses cans of Coca~Cola... I'm outta here..
I have seen this used so much. What is the meaning? Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Asking that question in this forum is much like the Dallas hobbiest who posted on this board asking for recommendations for a babysitter for his niece.
Jim Jones had his special flavored Koolaid, and DH has Blue Water. Sip from it and gain wisdom and transcend to a new level in hobbydom.

Here is the info on booking a tour with the ferryman, if you just want to get your toes wet before actually tasting the elixir:

Need to do some screening? You can find references if you click here: Check out what Provider Pammy has to say!
  • Omari
  • 09-09-2010, 10:41 AM
I did a search & got 2299 results. I don't have that much time on my hand.
Damn........that many..........it has taken on a life of its own.
Actually... the original comment on Blue Water started on another board ...
We refined it to the sweetness that it implies.
Yeah but if you pee in it it turns green.......
Pee in the shower instead.
ok
Pee in the shower instead. Originally Posted by boardman
It wouldn't be the first time.........
omg sooo funny
Ok so did DH drink some "BLUE WATER" ? Did he have fun in some? I just don't get it.
I got back 2241 when i searched.
Yeah but if you pee in it it turns green....... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Thats actually how this started... a Hobbyist who later became a stalker and got a lifetime ban ... hired a BP provider for outcall ... she showed up ... immediately asked where the bathroom was... came back and said she was afraid to use the toilet since it had "Blue Water" in it and had peed in his tub instead ... opened his 'fridge ... asked if he had any beer and before he could answer ... proceeded to dig thru the fridge until she found one ... based upon this promising start he decided to engage her in conversation ... he noted that "she couldn't even cuss right" ... saying her favorite expression was something to the effect of "Fuck Bush's Ass Shit" ... after which he stated there was some confusion about what she thought she was supposed to do and at what fee structure and shortly thereafter ... promptly bodily ejected her from the property... when asked if he was concerned he had invited this individual into his home replied, "Naw... I live in a gated community"

And there you have it... granted in my condition... I may have forgotten some details ... but that was the gist of it...
Yeah,
DH drank some blue water.........Forget what TMFT said.