Slick Willy's childhood home burned, arson suspected

If he gets an exceptional deal for our "exceptional" country, then as long as he chops up the money with me getting my fair share, I'll live through it. Originally Posted by DSK
Trump is for Trump.
If he is elected you better learn how to speak Farsi, as if he gets a good deal real estate bid he will sell the country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Or buy Mexico, fix it up and flip it.
Or buy Mexico, fix it up and flip it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Make sure the contract is in pesos.
  • DSK
  • 12-28-2015, 10:07 AM
Trump is for Trump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, he wants to make America great again.

Please note, that does imply it is not great at this moment. Patriots do not have to blindly and slavishly love their government if it oppresses them.
No, he wants to make America great again.

Please note, that does imply it is not great at this moment. Patriots do not have to blindly and slavishly love their government if it oppresses them. Originally Posted by DSK
If he has insulted about everyone but white men, unless they are running against him, you are as blind as whiffy. If you like him send him some money.......
If he has insulted about everyone but white men, ....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Has he insulted you?
If he has insulted about everyone but white men, unless they are running against him, you are as blind as whiffy. If you like him send him some money....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like YOU'VE been sending Babblin Bernie some of YOUR money from YOUR dingleberry pie sales ? ! YOUR hero woomby said that's who he wanted for Pres., and we all know how YOU blindly follow YOUR hero woomby ! He never had to worry about any dingleberries on his ass while YOU were " following " him !
If he has insulted about everyone but white men unless they are running against him, you are as blind as whiffy. If you like him send him some money....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Has he insulted you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you miss this? Has he insulted you?

Like YOU'VE been sending Babblin Bernie some of YOUR money from YOUR dingleberry pie sales ? ! YOUR hero woomby said that's who he wanted for Pres., and we all know how YOU blindly follow YOUR hero woomby ! He never had to worry about any dingleberries on his ass while YOU were " following " him ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Take note of the first dumb ass making gay remarks. It is why he is gay rey.