Since Eccie might shut down.

Looks like Shine is looking for someone to grease the anal skids... talk about coming out.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2347204
Looks like Shine is looking for someone to grease the anal skids... talk about coming out.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2347204 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I don’t see how that pertains to this?
Time to get prepared just in case. Start saving numbers and getting screened.
Just Incase here’s my contact information:
Email: cherriplum@protonmail.com
Snapchat: cherriplum2017
Twitter: cherriplum1
ph: 8327795476
Time to get prepared just in case. Start saving numbers and getting screened. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Yep. My contact info is my signature line below, but just in case that isn't viewable or for some reason disappears:

fancyinheels@yahoo.com
936-232-8590
P411 Provider ID #P10021
https://www.fancyinheels.net/

Yeah, everyone should have already been doing this, but also make sure you're conducting your business through a VPN that doesn't keep logs of who's accessing it and switch your email addresses away from Yahoo & Gmail (which are have been known to cave in to the US government requests for info).

Protonmail is a secure, free email service. I've heard good things about SafeOffice as well, but I believe you have to pay for that one. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
J_Bravo makes a good point. I may change my email, but drats, bats, cats chasing rats! I've had the same e-address, same phone # for the entire 11 years I've been a provider, no demand to deviate data due to daunting drama to date. (Say THAT 3 times fast, I dare ya!) Call me Miss Consistent, Damsel Dependable, or just a ready steady beddie, so long as you CALL me!

However, if I go that route, I'll probably get a new number, too, and only give it out to lingering Fancy fans, and I'll likely not be newbie-friendly any longer. Might be time to lay lower.
Oh boy
Pm me if anyone wants my twitter
Added you on ig, i'll send you a DM on there since mine is private & ladies only
Since Eccie might shut down ... Originally Posted by CaseyKK
... now's the time to post some taint UITB, ladies.
Added you on ig, i'll send you a DM on there since mine is private & ladies only Originally Posted by lauralucks
Gotcha babe. LADIES FOLLOW ME TOO! I’d love to make friends. And guys if you have a girl you’ve always wanted to see pm her. You never know.
Guys you need to get pre screened.

Here is my contact email

specialconsultation@protonmail .ch
possible money laundering like the defunct Redbook, so I'm not shocked
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
If you don't think that is not happening here you should do more research on ways guys pay for their access
Here’s some of my info so y’all can keep in touch
Www.instagram.com/caseyyyykk
Www.twitter.com/caseyyyyykk
Hopefully it’s all a bunch of bullshit but ladies you can post your info too. Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Then you ladies really should be posting taint photos. Can you imagine the horrors of life without taint?
.. Originally Posted by lauralucks
32H....
Well ladies, the federal government is here to help. And we all know that everything they touch turns to shit.

So it looks like you will need to engage in legitimate business services, like massage. Lol

Change the name, change the web address and ECCIE lives on.