Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg: ‘I have six-figure student debt’

What did Buttigieg do with his GI bill? How does he have that much student debt? Originally Posted by grean

He doesn't. it's mostly his butt partner's. jeez .. a gay gold digger .. who knew???

BAHHAAHAAAAA
I would consider absolving student debt if the person is actually utilizing the degree earned. You study in a degree for biology, get a job using that degree.
I say again, CONSIDER debt elimination. However, go into politics, nope, deals off. Get your donors to pay off that debt, not me.
Point is most people do not apply the "knowledge" gained through financial
institutions. A program like this may make a person choose wisely with the degree selected.
Accrue debt, gain a degree in "X" field, work in said field for 5 years, any debt that remains, the gov helps pick up the bill. I dunno, just spit balling ideas, not a real firm belief.
Originally Posted by RK2
Many of the state and private industry loan repayment programs currently in place are based on that very premise. Most of those I’m familiar with require four years of service.

I don’t think political donations can be used to pay down personal debt, though. At least not here in Texas.
Buttgieg can pay his wife's debt. but..

just think how much pussy Buttplug could rent for that amount of money.. you would think he could turn straight if he thought it through.

just think how much pussy Buttplug could rent for that amount of money.. you would think he could turn straight if he thought it through. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think he thought it through years ago. He married a guy.

just think how much pussy Buttplug could rent for that amount of money.. you would think he could turn straight if he thought it through. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

whife?

ahem that should be husband
He doesn't. it's mostly his butt partner's. jeez .. a gay gold digger .. who knew???

BAHHAAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

golden dick?
whife?

ahem that should be husband Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
oh yeah, LOL.. see, I'm still not all the way Woke