BARE BACK ANYTHING AND BBJS!!!!!

dentonseek:
This is the stupidity in your responce.....yes, thast means most people here have an std of some sort, you can't sit there and say you know the health of everyone on here... How many times has there been a review of a girl who had std or aids and was still working??? Now just imagine how many people here did bb services with them before it was brought to the light and everyone was made aware of her having the std...now how many people knew they seen them but blew it off bc all they did with them was a bbbj, and how many others they have seen after that?? Scary isn't it!! How many of you get checked every 6months like your supposed to. If you dont feel you need to wrap it up you must feel you dont need to get checked either?? so how long have you been infected and spreading the disease and didnt even know it!?!? this is sinceless and stupid. If there was no risk then no one would worry ab a condom, not only the people who feel they have no reason to live or that life is just a gamble.

PODarkness:
As far as the chances we take YES we take a lot of chances every time we answer a call. But how could you possibly compare a class b misdemeanor to AIDS?? two weeks in jail is nothing compared to dying slowly of aids!! I'm not sure about the johns but when us providers get caught you don't have to register as a sex offender so that isnt even a risk we take and even if it was, the LE can be weeded out and not even be an issue. So how could you possibly compare the two??
Sure glad they wear gloves. Originally Posted by TinMan

On their bats!!!!! GO RANGERS!!!!!!!
From http://www.avert.org/oral-sex.htm

"A programme in San Francisco studied 198 people, nearly all gay or bisexual men. The subjects stated that they had only had oral sex for a year, from six months preceding the six-month study to its end. 20 per cent of the study participants (39 people) reported performing oral sex on partners they knew to be HIV positive. 35 of those did not use a condom and 16 reported swallowing semen. No one became infected with HIV during the study, although the small number of participants performing oral sex on a person living with HIV meant the researchers could only say that there was a less than 2.8 per cent chance of infection through oral sex over a year."

and

"In June 2002, a study conducted amongst 135 HIV negative Spanish heterosexuals, who were in a sexual relationship with a person who was HIV positive, reported that over 19,000 instances of unprotected oral sex had not led to any cases of HIV transmission."

Also, Dallas is not #1 in HIV infections. Miami is. In numbers posted in June of this year, Dallas wasn't even top 25 in cases per 100k people (Houston was 19th, San Antonio 17th, no other Texas cities made the top 25).

If you don't want to BBBJ, then don't. But making up statistics and throwing out HIV scares is just shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater. Only most everyone here already knows you are full of it.
Detroit Tigers will make a come back covering all the games. Jewel I see you allow Daty interesting. Here is a great idea do not kiss, do not daty, CBJ , CFS and call it day and leave those who are willing to not do it live in peace. It's not that hard to say no. Sexy Kelly stay in your own lane and focus on how you practice. That is all you can control I wish you well
How bout them Rangers?! Originally Posted by Dannie

Now that's funny, I don't care who y'are!
Guys, just to be fair; wives get dick on the side whether they're "satisfied" with you or not. Next time you slip your tongue in her mouth or pussy focus on that "new" flavor" and imagine how many cocks preceded your probing tongue. You play while you're at work, believing she's dusting the furniture or dutifully performing her responsibilities at the office? Nope, she's scoping out all the young male talent that abounds around her or texting her "friend" to see if he has time to "scratch her itch" over lunch or whenever she tells you she'll be "with a client" or "at an out-of-the-office meeting."
Guys, just to be fair; wives get dick on the side whether they're "satisfied" with you or not. Next time you slip your tongue in her mouth or pussy focus on that "new" flavor" and imagine how many cocks preceded your probing tongue. You play while you're at work, believing she's dusting the furniture or dutifully performing her responsibilities at the office? Nope, she's scoping out all the young male talent that abounds around her or texting her "friend" to see if he has time to "scratch her itch" over lunch or whenever she tells you she'll be "with a client" or "at an out-of-the-office meeting." Originally Posted by txcwby6
But if I am married to sexykelly or jewel I won't worry about it as it will all taste like latex!
I did not compare aids to arrest. I compared how you react when someone decides to preach to you about your risk level, against your ability to preach. Maybe you were not ready that time, so let's try again.

Every girl who ever got busted thought they could weed out LE. I don't know the statistics. Anyone know the chances of a provider getting busted in a given year, or career?

So, you don't have to register? Is that all ya got? That is your justification for risking arrest? Are you thinking about your family? Your son? They post your pic and name on the internet when you are arrested now. That is forever, as are those pics on your showcase. When your son is 18, it will still be there, but search will have face recognition. Think about it.

Again, I'm not comparing aids to arrest. I'm making the point that your risk is your business. My risk is mine. If you want to tell me how to live, allow me to tell you how.
Providing is a risk to you, your son, and your family.
Tattoos? Risk
Piercings? Risk
Horses? Risk
Swimming? Risk
Dr. Pepper? Fer god sake woman! Do you want to see your son grow up or do you wan to be blind from diabetes by the time you are 40? Of all the irresponsible, stupid, self centered, instant gratification things you could do, Dr. Pepper?

See what I mean?

I'll make you a deal. I'll worry about me. You? Not so much. You do the same, and worry about me ... Just kidding. Take good care of you, your son, and those you really care about (I'm pretty sure it ain't me, or we would have better memories) and we'll all be happy...er.
Take a risk and try it!
  • 69er
  • 10-13-2011, 02:14 PM
From http://www.avert.org/oral-sex.htm

"A programme in San Francisco studied 198 people, nearly all gay or bisexual men. The subjects stated that they had only had oral sex for a year, from six months preceding the six-month study to its end. 20 per cent of the study participants (39 people) reported performing oral sex on partners they knew to be HIV positive. 35 of those did not use a condom and 16 reported swallowing semen. No one became infected with HIV during the study, although the small number of participants performing oral sex on a person living with HIV meant the researchers could only say that there was a less than 2.8 per cent chance of infection through oral sex over a year." Originally Posted by pbaddison
pbaddison, how dare you use actual facts when having a discussion.

Don't you understand that sexyjewels1 and sexykelly don't need facts, they have opinions!
Not getting BBBJ doesn't bother me like some hobbyist here. i rather be safe than sorry and be in control of my life... plus if the provider knows what she's doing sometimes its better, anyways when i climax i blow my load everywhere like a gushing ol faithfull lol, its a peace of mind between the two parties.
While we're on the topic of risky behaviors, I'd like to take a moment to expose some other dangerous things we should all avoid:

Been in since 03. Tested monthly. Never caught so much as a cold.

Please read this kindly as it's meant.

This won't steer clients away from the bbbj (bbbj only for me though) and toward you like you may think. And yes this has been done to death. I've been out for a bit and this was the first thing I saw. same old same old.

My question is.... If you don't offer it then why make a fuss? If you don't get enough work then yes it's probably time to find a new job. And to the one that says they both feel the same if she knows what's shes doing... I can assure you my personal technique that's made my name does not work on covered. You have to be able to feel a very light touch to the head and skin. So light in the Begining you wouldn't feel a thing through a condom.

Cheers everyone. Good to see y'all.
Each lady should do as she sees fit. Just don't tell me when I lay down. Your ad should clear that up for me before I ever arrive. If I know going in then any problem is on me not you.
It is my opinion and that is what it will be always an opinion just pisses me off when someone sees my showcase and still ask or try to convince me that is where I have a problem!!!! All of you keep convincing yourself that your safe and your going to be fine...... it works for you lol ..... sad ..... but hey that is your opinion ....... why are the ones that are so defensive trying to convince everyone so much and go to so much trouble to assure other people that it is not dangerous. Wow this is sad. Guess my opinion got a little under the skin.... was not my intentions but hey take it how you want it I guess. I did not point fingering or name any names if you felt guilty than speak out by all means. That is my two cents.....
I'm not complaining of getting little volume of calls.....i get plenty. I'm just tired of getting hung up on, time wasted, and disrespectful "married" men calling me trying to get me to change my mind about this..... it's a crazy decision on yall's part..... go ahead if you would like to kill yourself for a few dollars or a moment of pleasure your free to do as you wish. Your kids and your loved ones looking at you on your death bed saying they wish you would've used a condom, not mine. I'm out of this topic, some people are just to ignorant to open their eyes on whats really important.