Showering together

I've showered with quite a few providers. I prefer to do it after the sex when we're all sweaty and need it. When a provider asks if we can shower as soon as AI get there that gives me the impression that someone was just there and she didn't give herself enough time to bathe and that is just flat out disgusting.
Be sure you have a non-slip bath mat.
Originally Posted by NeonFool
Wish more providers would get in the shower and make sure they get that last drop ... shower BBBJs before heading out, oh hell yes
I've showered with quite a few providers. I prefer to do it after the sex when we're all sweaty and need it. When a provider asks if we can shower as soon as AI get there that gives me the impression that someone was just there and she didn't give herself enough time to bathe and that is just flat out disgusting. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I can see your point here and that may be the case for some ladies. But I personally prefer to clean up after a session alone because there are some things I'd rather do in private. Lol. But starting with a shower doesn't mean that I haven't cleaned up before. And it gives the guy the privacy to make sure they get completely clean before leaving.
I enjoy running soapy hands over a man's body in an attempt to get things started. It really isn't a cleansing shower, just teasing foreplay.
ditto--teasing foreplay is SO hot!
That is ONE reason I like to give my guys a soapy bubblebath beforehand!
Well I think it's sexy to shower before. Nothing like rubbing all on her with soap nice foreplay
I can see your point here and that may be the case for some ladies. But I personally prefer to clean up after a session alone because there are some things I'd rather do in private. Lol. But starting with a shower doesn't mean that I haven't cleaned up before. And it gives the guy the privacy to make sure they get completely clean before leaving.
I enjoy running soapy hands over a man's body in an attempt to get things started. It really isn't a cleansing shower, just teasing foreplay. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
There's nothing wrong with the foreplay aspect of it if that's what folks like, it's their money they can spend the entire hour in the shower for all I care. But what I have issues with is number one, before each and every appointment I shower, shave, and detail every part of my body right before I leave, there is no having to "make sure I'm completely clean" Lol. And a few times have gotten to an appointment and the provider asked if I wanted to shower with her first and I explained that I just showered, and she was still insistent on taking a shower. That tells me that she didn't bathe. And number two I feel that shows total lack of respect for my time & money and shows bad TCB. I love foreplay just a different kind and I think it's pretty obvious what that is.
Once again if folks like to shower before the sex, cool!! But I prefer to do it afterwards, and she should at least respect the fact that I'm paying a pretty penny for her hour of time, and should be already cleaned & ready to go. That's just me, that's just me.
Totally agree with Little Monster, I'm showered, on time and prepared before each and every meeting, a shower together afterwards, would be awesome....
  • Toyz
  • 11-04-2014, 07:01 PM
This girl used to be an eccie provider who offers showers with sessions.

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...le-now/6475385

Here is one of her recent ads showing her showering herself...SHE LOVES TO BE CLEAN!!!

Showering with a provider before or after a session is pretty hot, plus it reminds me of Singapore
I will agree that it us bad TCB if she doesn't shower before you get there.
Showers are not commonplace, but there are some guys that say they want to shower when they get to my place so I offer to join sometimes but I won't insist on the shower at all.
There have been a couple times I've had Jacuzzis in hotel room and I'll let guys know it is an option if they would like before they arrive.
  • Toyz
  • 11-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Mimi shower...that is all...
Mimi shower...that is all... Originally Posted by Toyz
That is what I was talking about
yesterday after doubles with sexynamcy and beautifulannie me and Nancy showered and she thoroughly washes you felt like a king and then Annie was waiting to dry me off. Made me almost want to go another round. I think its nice and relaxing to shower together after definitely a nice touch.