One good reason for two

• Somuu
  • 06-15-2015, 02:19 PM
I love the competition, the domination and submissiveness, that these sessions seem to illicit.

Then there is this thing called fucklicking! Originally Posted by Brot
That's one of the many facets of my doubles fantasy: competition for my attention. Doubles don't necessarily have to be a team sport throughout. A little element of 'but I want to fuck you, too' can go a long way towards making a guy feel more confident and ultimately comfortable.
@sea that I did
I have had one doubles session since joining this playground and it could be described as interesting, at best. In retrospect, and in all fairness though, it was probably my own fault. I went into it without a clear objective and just kinda went with the flow. But I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now. The next time I do that, I will have an agenda.

Thinking about that and knowing how popular these types of sessions are, made me wonder what specific desires most often compel guys to pursue doubles. There are obviously many advantages to enjoying the attention of two ladies, but if it came down to a single activity; what makes a double worthwhile?

And ladies, if you would, what activity do you feel most often drives your clients to want a threesome? Originally Posted by daty/o
Having my client watch me eat another girl.

And if he doesn't get turned on by it, to hell with him. I just wanted to know what her kitty tasted like.
Having my client watch me eat another girl.

And if he doesn't get turned on by it, to hell with him. I just wanted to know what her kitty tasted like. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
& dont forget girl on girl strap on play, remember that girl? lol
I think the best part would be 1 sitting dick and other on face. That or two girl bbbj.
I have never had a doubles session. but if I had, it will definitely include a tuma + dt at the same time.
I have never had a doubles session. but if I had, it will definitely include a tuma + dt at the same time. Originally Posted by redhot11
OH! 69 DT + TUMA.
Adding that to my list.
& dont forget girl on girl strap on play, remember that girl? lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Girl that was fun as fuck - You were damn good with that strap on! We need to try that again sometime.