H Town boards are not the same...

All the H town cast of characters that made the board interesting, funny and even drama (at times) are all but gone now...

Either they have left, gone MIA, disabled / closed their accounts, are banned or (like me) just don't even bother posting any longer...

My guess is the bullshit factor finally came to a head and it just became too dangerous on here with the drama and threats....can't say I don't blame everyone for vanishing... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Agreed...<deep sigh> Can I say again for the record how much I miss Lauren Mayfair.

also doesnt help that its hard for the new guys to get involved with posting. Every great looking provider wants a good amount of references and a slim picking from newbie friendly providers. my two cents of a somewhat newbie
I was hoping that the thread related to the post White-Knight-1 posted would be interesting. Nope, nada.
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Yeah, ever since Dorian Gray left there has been a gradual decline in the quality of topics and comments. Like all things, they run in cycles, old is replaced by new. Maybe the board is just in a slump? Hopefully things will pick up. Boardman and Russ rarely post anymore. Others as well.
Maybe bring in some fresh Hot providers to pick things up? After all, we are here for some good pussy. Maybe that will spark a new flame.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
As much as you bring up those three you must be one of there extra profiles .
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 09:36 AM
Pretty big accusation for member who joined just 4 months a few days ago. Can you back it up or is this just a figment of your gorilla fingered imagination? Originally Posted by BDD
I get information the same way you get information . You know from a hooker who shares a trick with hooker that knows a hooker and all that . Fifth hand information that you all like to take as fact .

As much as you bring up those three you must be one of there extra profiles . Originally Posted by D.G.
Just because you have the luxury of extra handles, does not mean that others do. This is my only one. I just remember joking around with the guys on the Hitler threads and such. Remember LOTO? Nobody misses him for some reason. Just like you when you reveal you alter ego.
Just because you have the luxury of extra handles, does not mean that others do. This is my only one. I just remember joking around with the guys on the Hitler threads and such. Remember LOTO? Nobody misses him for some reason. Just like you when you reveal you alter ego. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Point of order. I am not sure it's a luxury if her provider handle is banned.
Hey, I'm glad we don't have to see that level of bullshit on the board. Let it stay gone! Just give out good information about who's good, what they really look like and how their skills are!
also doesnt help that its hard for the new guys to get involved with posting. Every great looking provider wants a good amount of references and a slim picking from newbie friendly providers. my two cents of a somewhat newbie Originally Posted by HatonLow
You're no different than the hundreds of other newbies that came before you. See a couple of newbie friendly girls and get your references. We've all done it.
And not having references has nothing to do with you being able to post in forums. Just don't post stupid stuff, or you'll never hear the end of it.

Case in point, look at our friend D.G. he's posted enough stupid stuff to now be labeled the village idiot. D.G. must stand for Dumb Guy. I tried being nice to the guy, really did. He/She just ain't making it easy.
  • BDD
  • 09-03-2015, 04:22 AM
I get information the same way you get information . You know from a hooker who shares a trick with hooker that knows a hooker and all that . Fifth hand information that you all like to take as fact .

Originally Posted by D.G.
Interesting. I wasn't aware that the truck stop hookers at the Flying J were plugged into ECCIE. And the one banned hooker you claim to have seen, well she's banned for a year for a reason. Oh, but I am certain you already know that.

Case in point, look at our friend D.G. he's posted enough stupid stuff to now be labeled the village idiot. D.G. must stand for Dumb Guy. I tried being nice to the guy, really did. He/She just ain't making it easy. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Village Idiot huh? Now that's funny right there. Can we petition an Admin to change D.G.'s shandle to D.G.V.I.? If so, I make a motion that this change be made immediately. Can I get a "second" and an "amen" to that?

pouty, ote, youve, beyter inno and ent.
Can you please translate?
I don't like to assume what you are trying to say.
Originally Posted by universalenergy
Oh, and what universalenergy said. Translate please. Use your words .... your English words.
  • D.G.
  • 09-03-2015, 07:52 AM
That hooker i n your avatar had to come back to hooking because she could not hack it in a real tax paying job . Dont worry though with her runny ass mouth im sure shell end up in the same situation that cause her to leave the 1st time . Just tell her to fight her own fight this time instead of renting the job out .
Yeah, ever since Dorian Gray left there has been a gradual decline in the quality of topics and comments. Like all things, they run in cycles, old is replaced by new. Maybe the board is just in a slump? Hopefully things will pick up. Boardman and Russ rarely post anymore. Others as well.
Maybe bring in some fresh Hot providers to pick things up? After all, we are here for some good pussy. Maybe that will spark a new flame.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Wakeup, don't forget Wakeup.
Hitler may have something to say soon...

Fact is fucktards come and go.

I miss the days of NaN and TG. I thinck they're still around but we all grow tired or disinterested in the same ole same ole at some point and need to take a break for a while. For some, it's longer than others.
Unless the account is guested they are probably still checking in at least every once in a while. If they are guested, chances are they have a new handle. LOL
  • BDD
  • 09-03-2015, 08:59 AM
That hooker i n your avatar had to come back to hooking because she could not hack it in a real tax paying job . Dont worry though with her runny ass mouth im sure shell end up in the same situation that cause her to leave the 1st time . Just tell her to fight her own fight this time instead of renting the job out . Originally Posted by D.G.V.I.
My Dear Village Idiot,

What ever in the world are you talking about?

BDD
  • D.G.
  • 09-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Stop trying to act obtuse . You know your hooker went and hired a couple of gimp looking dudes to beat a girl up .
  • BDD
  • 09-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Stop trying to act obtuse . You know your hooker went and hired a couple of gimp looking dudes to beat a girl up . Originally Posted by D.G.V.I.
My Dear Village Idiot,

Again, what ever in the world are you talking about?

BDD