XBOX1 vs. PS4

Pipe it down xbone-head. We're talking video games. My point was that the Xbox One strategy is the same old shiyte. Olde article, new article...SOS. They tease their following and upsell like hell.

Just thought it should've been obvious...I like PS4 (advanced and more of an aggregate offering).

I did think this was a very cleverly disguised NBA discussion thread at first. My apologies for the "brothas" comments. SMH Originally Posted by Yohi Mbe
Lol! This dude here. Maybe you didn't notice but I started this damn thread and if you read what I originally wrote, you'd notice I am an avid gamer with no affiliation to either system. I buy them all! I just happened to get the XBOX1 first this go round. If that was your point, then your old ass article failed to make it clear to me but thanks for coming back and setting me straight.

Fucker telling me to pipe down on my own thread. GTFOH with that bullshit. Not sure how you read anything from the original post and thought this was a NBA thread.

So "no" to the xbox1. You like PS4. Thank you for your input, Chief, or did I miss your point again?
I don't know how you can talk about what should of been obvious when you get a video game thread confused with an nba thread. I don't know how you even came up with that?

I have not seen anything on them putting out Drake 4 (UC4) but I would like to see a new story line from naughty dog think I saw something about them working on a pirate game, I think that would be cool.

I also want a GTA for the next gen systems. I think it would be cool to base it in the Caribbean islands. You could fly and sail to the differnt islands. Make for some great opportunities for differnt story lines. Originally Posted by Trey
Dude lost me with that shit, too.

Pirate game eh? Naughty Dog has kept me entertained thus far so I'd be willing to give it a try.

A fresh GTA would be nice! The last installment was fun but the story mode was too short and I didn't enjoy the online play at all.
So, for now, which of you two are going in? (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055195139)

Need a sitrep on this one. You two fuckin' veterans to THIS game...post a review please GENTS...

In the meantime Trey, sound to your avatar (Kirko Bangz "HOE")
So, for now, which of you two are going in? (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055195139)

Need a sitrep on this one. You two fuckin' veterans to THIS game...post a review please GENTS...

In the meantime Trey, sound to your avatar (Kirko Bangz "HOE") Originally Posted by Yohi Mbe
Huh? Again, this is a video game thread. But hey, check this out. ..

You get what I'm saying? No, no.. you didn't but everyone else did. Here's a clue. Write a damn review yourself. Like 1 would be a nice start.
Gents...this is a pretty good VIDEO GAME thread but it's quickly turning to shit with off topic BS.

Stick with topic and take that other stuff elsewhere....thanks
I prefer the ps4. I don't have a need for one but will get one once uncharted 4 and Arkham knights arrive. Lack of media server capabilities does suck right now, but it coming in a firmware update. Originally Posted by ZedX79
The media server capabilities being updated via firmware... Do you know anymore details about this?
Huh? Again, this is a video game thread. But hey, check this out. ..

You get what I'm saying? No, no.. you didn't but everyone else did. Here's a clue. Write a damn review yourself. Like 1 would be a nice start. Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055195870
I chose the XBox for one reason...

"<insert hit game title here> out now for the XBox. Coming soon to PS4."
I chose the XBox for one reason...

"<insert hit game title here> out now for the XBox. Coming soon to PS4." Originally Posted by Wakeuр
There ya' go boys! Nice
I've got a PS3 right now. Tearing it up on CoD's extinction. It's like cr*** to me.
I'm still undecided about which one I'll spring for. I was kind of pissed Microsoft didn't make the next gen backwards compatible.
But they will be coming out with Bungies "Destiny". So who knows?
The media server capabilities being updated via firmware... Do you know anymore details about this? Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
Yes they are currently exploring how to integrate it and will be available soon.
I'm still undecided about which one I'll spring for. I was kind of pissed Microsoft didn't make the next gen backwards compatible. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
They are completely different architectures (RISC vs CISC) and backwards compatibility is exceptionally difficult. On the sony side, they are working on streaming of ps3 on ps4.

However no one complained when the N64 couldn't play SNES games...
I saw the writing on the wall with the death of cartridges and skipped the n64 and went for the first play station.

One downside of the Xbox one I've heard is you can't play your copy of a game over at a friend's house on his system. If that's true fuck it I'll go for the ps4.
  • Trey
  • 04-13-2014, 11:02 PM
Golden eye on the 64 was the shit. That's the only game I remember on it.

I don't think that's true OOB, when the box was announced they said it could not play rented games. After everyone said fuck it I can buy a ps4 Microsoft changed its mind and opened the box up to rented games. If you can play rented games I can't see how I can't carry a copy to my buddy and play it there.