The absolute worst client I have ever met (and that includes my backpage days)

I get that your pissed about the other thread and what had happened...I would be too. Thats no reason to talk shit about the other ladies that you may possibly need the help of in the future. You still need references, right?
First time I have come across Katie's posts...not in Dallas often enough.

But despite a few things, I'm really kind of liking her fight, and diffently her pics!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=367263

Let just say all this mother fucker does it LIE LIE LIE. I walked in the incall at 805. he lied on when he got there, how long it took me to take FOUR pictures of Allison bc thats all he would allow. I have photography experience and shoot on average 150 pics in around an hour with an outfit change. Took 5 mins because I was being careful with angles . with my pics he was not at all, the guy was like a toddler taking pics of mommy for the first time.

Oh and I've put on weight??? those pics were taken a week ago, how much could I gain and I weighed 114 when they were posted. I have hypothyroidism am on the highest dose possible without blowing up my heart and am eating NOTHING half days to LOST WEIGHT FOR U ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE.

Go fuck youselves. I have several appointments tomorrow but am canceling all of them but with Prolongus even tho I NEED THE MONEY BAD. Just paid 17K cash for a 350Z to replace a car I totaled for my roomie to drive until I have the cash to pay my roomate back. I look 100percent like my new pictures, the ones of me holding the Nikon. Just went and weighed myself this morning and I weigh 114.5. Oh and for the record since we are judging people and I don't plan on spending any more time on eccie unless I am on here for my girls. The mother fucker prob weighed 300-350, wouldn't have been remotely attractive at any weight and 3inches when it comes to dick size is GENEROUS.

If I'm so fat my doctor I see weekly wouldnt have told me to please stop losing weight and that I need to start maintaining and am approaching underweight. FUCK U U GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLES. Originally Posted by Katie Foxx
I think that this is the second thread you started about this guy, Still Looking, the other was in the Alert section.

I would say that saying, "FUCK U U GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLES" to all the members on this board is not going to help you get your bills paid you shared with everyone that you have.

Please do not put us all in the same category with him, I can tell by your writing of this you are very angry and you have let this guy get to you, be a better person than him and just move on, only the people involved in the session actually know what went down. So, if he did what you say, then he will get what he has coming to him, and with your history on the board, I doubt very seriously that he will hurt your business by the bad review he did. However, this thread might hurt you calling everyone names, not just him.
I get that your pissed about the other thread and what had happened...I would be too. Thats no reason to talk shit about the other ladies that you may possibly need the help of in the future. You still need references, right? Originally Posted by Alecia

Not worried, I have one of the best bookers in Dallas and I'm sure the guys that see me don't see the girls that fall into the catagory I referred to. Plus Gia (my booker) screens as well as P411, calling guys at work and MANY other ways. Do you think I'm newbie friendly with no screening. Nope, sorry hun, may ways to screen.
Oh Katie... deep breaths and step away from the keyboard for a minute. Woosa woosa babes.

So you had a bad encounter. Ya that sucks! You know what sucks more is focusing too much energy on some bad thing that happened yesterday and missing out on all the great fun things that could be happening today. This is One dude that really bugged you and you are letting him get to you. Don't let him steal your joy!

This hobby has a large amount of risk and it is as safe and fun as you make it. Your situation with dudeboy is done already. We see what happened and read both sides and I am sure he has landed himself on a few DNS lists with the ladies. If you are still upset it would probably be very productive for you to assess the situation and how you got into it and decide what you can try to do differently to get better results for the future. This is an opportunity for learning, improvement and growth if you choose. Time to make lemonade.

You can't please them all, no one can. You will go crazy trying and only set yourself up to feel like you are not good enough. May be time to refocus on the positive.

Elysa...would you do a doubles with me and Katie?
POSITIVE??? FUCK YEAH! When a guy LIES about BBBJCIMNQNS why the hell wouldn't it be positive??? Sheesh... Originally Posted by Prolongus
I know you're trying to help a friend, but you are really not. If he lied in a review, notify a moderator. A public shitting match about something most of us never would have known about doesn't help.
Oh and chillster, how many times have I told you to STOP STALKING ME!!!!! I do live in a gated secure community but should I be worried? I would LOVE to self defend myself against an intruder named chillster, that would make my year.

Oh and ur from el paso right, grew up there and some of my family lives there, theyre connected if you know what I mean. Originally Posted by Katie Foxx
Is this you or your boyfriend/pimp threatening me.....

BTW, You don't have to worry about defending yourself against me... You're not my type.....

And I am not stalking you.... I am just trying to warn other hobbyist that you're bad news.....

Just how all the girls that leave your agency only have bad things to say about you(over booking, forced to see clients they don't want to see, taking 40% of the fee, your pimp/boyfriend hanging out and harassing them, cameras and microphones at incall, ect....)
My feelings are hurt and I am fairly sure I didn't do a thing.
Elysa...would you do a doubles with me and Katie? Originally Posted by Prolongus
omg pro you are a mind reader!

and then you Elysa you are very beautiful and very understanding and sweet in your post. But I think you care more about your eccie account than I do lol. Oh and guys, I dont know if you noticed but a much LOVED Dallas provider quit posting ads on here because of the overflow of assholes. I don't know how the nice guys stand it.
My feelings are hurt and I am fairly sure I didn't do a thing. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
Ditto...
Is this you or your boyfriend/pimp threatening me.....

BTW, You don't have to worry about defending yourself against me... You're not my type.....

And I am not stalking you.... I am just trying to warn other hobbyist that you're bad news.....

Just how all the girls that leave your agency only have bad things to say about you(over booking, forced to see clients they don't want to see, taking 40% of the fee, your pimp/boyfriend hanging out and harassing them, cameras and microphones at incall, ect....) Originally Posted by chillster
How would you know?? you've never met me and I've never allowed you to meet any of my girls that you have requested. They're miserable? Thats why so many ask to come back later? I supposed you are as much of a liar as SL since all the things you listed are LIES, And no hun, no pimp, pimps are for girls that aren't very intelligent. Keep up babe, I'm the one that runs the agency, no one else. And forced to see clients they dont want? Every girl sets their own hours and daily limit and services, and I and Gia handle EVERYTHING for them, all they have to do is show up. I come out making around a 10percent profit after paying gia, pics, location, advertising, anything the girls want, hotels, flights, and other overhead. No girl is ever out any money. I made 3x the amount providing myself than I did off the agency last year when looking at the books.

Guys I welcome you to ask the girls during your sessions with them how they like working with me. If I'm such a slave driver that's why we all hang out outside of providing?
-----Self edit-----