Idiot of the Year

You forgot BIGIdiot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
There you have it folks, Turdy is jealous that the best he could get was 2nd billing for IOTY (not IATy).

Eat your heart out, Turdy the Idiot Turdfly!
Since Novmber seems to be the month for polls, then it stands to reason that we would honor the Idiot Klan, errr Clan with their own private poll.

Remember: You can only choose one Idiot!

Who (or what) is your personal preference for the coveted 2016 Idiot of the Year award and why? Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you giving us a hint? Did you post this thread because you really want to be nominated as " Idiot Of The Year" ? I think we all should agree to just give it to you. After all You have all the definitive qualities for the position. So without further a due, Bigtex will become idiot of the year. I think you'll do fantastic, lol.

Jim
Are you giving us a hint? Did you post this thread because you really want to be nominated as " Idiot Of The Year" ? Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jimbo, if you're not smart enough to figure out why I started this thread than you (and you alone) should be the IOTY (not IATY), each and every year for the rest of your worthless life.

Or is it that you are just feeling neglected cuz' I didn't nominate you?

Shhhhh, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anybody!

So without further a due Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Without further "a due"?

What's the matter, is your rent "a due"?

And you call me an Idiot?

You've shown that you'll "a due" fantastic, lol.
Jimbo, if you're not smart enough to figure out why I started this thread than you (and you alone) should be the IOTY (not IATY), each and every year for the rest of your worthless life.

Or is it that you are just feeling neglected cuz' I didn't nominate you?

Shhhhh, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anybody!

Without further "a due"?

What's the matter, is your rent "a due"?

And you call me an Idiot?

You've shown that you'll "a due" fantastic, lol. Originally Posted by bigtex
You posted it cause you're a dope. Or on it, lol.

Jim
You posted it cause you're a dope. Or on it, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
JimboIdiot, don't get your frilly panties all wadded up.

I'm merely trying to give you, your just "a due."
You forgot BIGIdiot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Interesting - gnadfly's post has mores 'Likes' (12) than the combined votes in bigtex's poll (8).
Hmmm . . . 8 people have voted in BigChins' poll at the time of this post, but 13 have "liked" Gnad's post naming BIGIdiot as a forgotten contender. I think BigChins may win his own poll without even naming himself. Congrats, BigChins!

Sorry, CB, I didn't see your post until after I posted.
JimboIdiot, don't get your frilly panties all wadded up.

I'm merely trying to give you, your just "a due." Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you that vulnerable that you have to post something this stupid?

Jim
So without further a due Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
JimboIdiot, are you that vulnerable that you have to post something this stupid?

"A due" to you too!

The votes are being counted and BigKotex has won his own Idiot poll. A BIG THANKS to those who participated in the write-in campaign!

The votes are being counted and BigKotex has won his own Idiot poll. A BIG THANKS to those who participated in the write-in campaign! Originally Posted by gnadfly
It was tough. I had to ignore all the prior insults to vote for him.

But I made the sacrifice.
Sorry, CB, I didn't see your post until after I posted. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please, it's cb (not to be confused with CB, CD, CDB or LD's BBC).
It will be easier for BigTits to stuff his mouth than the ballot box on this one.
It will be easier for BigTits to stuff his mouth than the ballot box on this one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Regardless the outcome, LLIdiot, you're still the leading idiot in Clarksville.

And the biggest taker on ECCIE!

Medicare leech.
Regardless the outcome, LLIdiot, you're still the leading idiot in Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you still claiming in Clarksville to be LexusLover? Please quit.

Besides ... didn't the latest flood clean up the Clarksville streets?

As for Medicare and Social Security ...

... any time the government wants to refund me my contributions with IRS interest rates, I'm ready for it.

I want to get mine back, before you drain the swamp with your problems.

(You do realize, don't you, that your attempts are a waste of time and bandwidth?)