Pre-payment or deposit

I wouldn't prepay unless she's doing something "extra" (long travel, multi-hour sessions, special services she doesn't normally offer etc). For a basic 1-hr incall with vanilla sex, no. Maybe if it's a nominal $10 or $20 but definitely not 50% or more of her hourly fee. I understand why she would want to get paid upfront but needing that level of assurance suggests her screening isn't very effective OR she's running a scam.
If you want to prepay for anything for/with a provider, you may as well burn your cash. I have never heard of a guy that prepaid and got the session he prepaid for. However, like the example the slubby linked in a prior post in this thread, and because it is cash, no real way of proving anything, it is a he said/she said scenario if the provider chooses to post a rebuttal. So, to keep out of those situations altogether, do not ever prepay. If a provider is adamant about it, then move on to the next one on your list.

Traveling providers are no exception either. In the hobby, we all take risks and incur costs. If she cannot afford to travel without having to have prepayments to get by, then she should stay at her home base.
For further clarification, I only hobby with providers on this site, so it baffles me why someone would require a deposit when they have the ability to check references on this site. I have absolutely no problem providing references and numbers, so I don’t understand their reasoning for needing additional insurance.
  • SeV
  • 12-28-2019, 11:17 AM
I ask for deposits if it’s a newbie gentleman, many ladies refuse to see them I enjoy giving them their first experience here.

Some ladies may ask for a deposit because they’ve went out their way to get a room, do their make up, shower and then dress up for crickets. Many ladies purchase items for every encounter and losses can add up.

Some ladies have had bad experiences. We’ve all read the fake money, shorted, or set up posts have we not ?

Let’s be real many guys last minute, and want it NOW just like the money commercial lol. Asshats don’t really think ahead, maybe there was no time to verify references.

And some ladies require a deposit because it’s their business their way. If you don’t like what she asks or maybe she doesn’t have a solid reputation to keep you comfortable then hop out of line.

Life’s all about choices, we aren’t talking about ladies on Skip the games or listcrawler we’re talking about reputable reviewed ladies .
I’ve only done it once, but it was for a gal I’d seen a couple of times. She’s based out of Houston, and asked if I’d put $100 on a prepaid credit card so she could get a room (no BS excuse), and she’d deduct it off our next visit which was to be 2 weeks later. I did it reluctantly, and chalked it up as just a nice gesture, but true to her word it happened, and she even put extra time on the meter!! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman

Some of us are genuine! Not most but some... I require deposits for newbies and outcall myself...I'm sure that lady was appreciative of your nice gesture some of us need help sometimes that was sweet of you
I require deposits on out of state Tours and if the gentleman is serious about scheduling, they have absolutely no problem providing it.

I Tour New York every month, where I live part time now, San Diego quarterly, Boston, San Francisco and several FMTY's...

The deposits help us to plan our trips, cover flights and hotel expenses.
Most gentleman that want to see a Lady of quality have no problem with deposits.

Not all of us are like some of the horror stories I have read and some of us have built a solid reputation.

And for the record, I happen to know the story behind the post the OP is referring to...that provider is full of shit and she never made right on the prepayment. The Hobbyist tried to help her out and waited almost a year for her to make right on it. I can vouch for him, I have seen the text correspondence.

It's janky providers like that, that take advantage of good people and make some look bad.
Some of us are genuine! Not most but some... I require deposits for newbies and outcall myself...I'm sure that lady was appreciative of your nice gesture some of us need help sometimes that was sweet of you Originally Posted by mzluvly
Yes, she’s extremely sweet & trustworthy. :-)
I had to look up the meaning of janky.....
Good luck to those who prepay.
I could see a small, nominal deposit to ensure the gent is serious, but if its 50% up front, that would seem sketchy. Pre-paid pussy is just a bad idea.
I have a 6hr that pays upfront and I have never not kept my end up Or gives a deposit .After all im getting the hotel and and have to fly to him .

Know who you are getting Involved with first of all !!

@berkleigh 100% Right ..
For further clarification, I only hobby with providers on this site, so it baffles me why someone would require a deposit when they have the ability to check references on this site. I have absolutely no problem providing references and numbers, so I don’t understand their reasoning for needing additional insurance. Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
The providers that do it will say different, but prepaying, aka, the additional insurance, is mainly to either offset costs so no money is coming out of the provider's pocket, or to scam a guy who does not know any better.

I ask for deposits if it’s a newbie gentleman, many ladies refuse to see them I enjoy giving them their first experience here.

Some ladies may ask for a deposit because they’ve went out their way to get a room, do their make up, shower and then dress up for crickets. Many ladies purchase items for every encounter and losses can add up.

Some ladies have had bad experiences. We’ve all read the fake money, shorted, or set up posts have we not ?

Let’s be real many guys last minute, and want it NOW just like the money commercial lol. Asshats don’t really think ahead, maybe there was no time to verify references.

And some ladies require a deposit because it’s their business their way. If you don’t like what she asks or maybe she doesn’t have a solid reputation to keep you comfortable then hop out of line.

Life’s all about choices, we aren’t talking about ladies on Skip the games or listcrawler we’re talking about reputable reviewed ladies . Originally Posted by SeV
Providers have their way of doing business, and that is fine. The same can be said of guys can chose who they want to give their business to.

We all have associated costs for participating in the hobby. All people want to go with the least amount of cost and risk, and prepaying for a session is a very big risk, even if it is all well and good in the end. In the many years I have been hobbying, I have not read a single review that stated how a guy prepaid beforehand and how well the session went, but I have read countless times where a guy prepaid and the provider did not fulfill her end of the deal.

If a provider cannot afford to travel to client that requested them (which she will be reimbursed over and above once there for doing so) or cannot afford a hotel room without having the hobbyist prepay, then there is a problem and maybe cut some costs somewhere to be able to take care of business without financial help ahead of time or rethink her provider career. If you are worried about a cancellation or NCNS and you paid for the room and did your make up, well, guys have got ready and drove across town in traffic to have the same thing. It is just the cost of the hobby and all you can do is eat that cost and report that experience to you fellow cohorts. Yes, you ladies may be reputable and reviewed, but surely the clients you see are reputable and have references, right?
This is just icing on the cake for me , I don't ask to help pay for Expenses , I can do it on my own .

I have a 6hr that pays upfront and I have never not kept my end up Or gives a deposit .After all im getting the hotel and and have to fly to him .

Know who you are getting Involved with first of all !!

@berkleigh 100% Right .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
If you want to prepay for anything for/with a provider, you may as well burn your cash. I have never heard of a guy that prepaid and got the session he prepaid for. However, like the example the slubby linked in a prior post in this thread, and because it is cash, no real way of proving anything, it is a he said/she said scenario if the provider chooses to post a rebuttal. So, to keep out of those situations altogether, do not ever prepay. If a provider is adamant about it, then move on to the next one on your list.

Traveling providers are no exception either. In the hobby, we all take risks and incur costs. If she cannot afford to travel without having to have prepayments to get by, then she should stay at her home base. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

You really need to quit posting idiotic crap. You just hurt whatever cause you are stumping for with this tripe. You need to evaluate your selection criteria.

I have paid deposits, and prepaid for sessions. All have gone as planned. Let me repeat ... ALL HAVE GONE AS PLANNED.
100% Not every one is out to rip you off the ones who do rip you off are just that type of person any ways , Know who your are seeing

You really need to quit posting idiotic crap. You just hurt whatever cause you are stumping for with this tripe. You need to evaluate your selection criteria.

I have paid deposits, and prepaid for sessions. All have gone as planned. Let me repeat ... ALL HAVE GONE AS PLANNED. Originally Posted by pyramider