What's Happening Today in ATX Coed--It's Dead

Not to go off topic but DAYUM I AM LOVING YOUR DEFAULT PIC Originally Posted by italia
You are more than welcome to suck my dick and make your own pic.
Not to go off topic but DAYUM I AM LOVING YOUR DEFAULT PIC Originally Posted by italia
Thank you babe was a fun one to take
Hey, are these the "Dog Days of Summer?" Where is everyone and what's happening.

I know, back to school, folks on vacation, bills at the start of the month, etc. Let's all get out there and find some ladies to see or post up on Coed to keep this old monger from being bored on a hot afternoon. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Yes it is. Yes it is, gotta take the opportunity of the tax free weekend. My swampass needs more showers these days. I hate this month and the first two weeks of September. Lots and lots of schedule adjustments..
I think most people have lives.
Thanks for the kind offer; however, I had a 4:30 pm appointment with one of my ATFs and she wants me fully primed, err, so to speak. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I was being flippant.
I was being flippant.
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Yep, and I was being my typically normal smart ass. Can't help myself, it come naturally.

Take care...
Yep, and I was being my typically normal smart ass. Can't help myself, it come naturally.

Take care... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Typical, yes!
But when did you become "normal"?
Never mind "smart" ....