What part of an orgasm is mental?

This is interesting Heather. I know that I enjoy sex much more when my partner is getting into it. That mostly applies to non "Hobby" experiences. In the Hobby, after I get my hard on, I don't think the mental is as important. The way it feels and the way she works is more important. Prior to the hard on smell, sight, and kissing' all are important. Technique is everything in oral for me. Not Mental! Overall, I would say in the hobby, mental is not as important. Maybe 25%
Of COURSE Holly wouldn't post anything like this - she is too classy.

BUT I suspect there is going to be a "FU, I don't give a shit, you disrespected me, I can post what ever I want, I don't need assholes like you...." - but you have gotten that before... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Damn CB... lol. What does class have to do with posting about a hobby experience? If there is one place that we are supposed to be able to talk to you guys about this kinda stuff, it's here. It's not like it makes anyone anymore slutty than they already are.. just sayin
She has a hot sex escapade thread at least once a month. This is nothing new. Just another way to attract attention. Originally Posted by simpleton
Just trying to start a conversation, Mr. Cyber Bully. Maybe you should wait at least a little bit before attempting to stir shit up, for no apparent reason. H
Maybe I'm "reading" too much into this post but it seems very obvious that you would rather give your time more to hot men than us fugly guys. Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Well, Captain Obvious, I guess I, like all providers, would rather have sessions with hot guys than anyone else, but that's not the point(but you knew that, didn't you).

The question was simply if watching an attractive girl sucking your dick adds to your orgasm and excitement or if it doesn't matter either way. H
Friction is nice but dirty thoughts get it done!
Just trying to start a conversation, Mr. Cyber Bully. Maybe you should wait at least a little bit before attempting to stir shit up, for no apparent reason. H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Nothing I said was wrong or out of line. If the truth hurts maybe you should wait a couple of months before you post something similar. Try being a little more creative and do something new.
I would prefer not to have the Co_Ed forum here on Eccie. For the most part it's the same providers asking the same questions over and over. That's also true of some of the guys. It's basically a place to get attention. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if it was to disappear.
Nothing I said was wrong or out of line. If the truth hurts maybe you should wait a couple of months before you post something similar. Try being a little more creative and do something new. Originally Posted by simpleton
Whatever you say, Mr. Cyber Bully. H
This isn't a bad thread. I've seen it asked by guys also, struggling after the cover goes on or the anxiety of an encounter with a new provider.

For me it is mostly mental. Little things make a difference including if you are very attracted to the provider. I wouldn't think there would be as many posts as there are on bait and switch or bad pictures if the guys just didn't care what they were walking into. After reading hundreds of reviews, there has to be a million things that work a guys head (both large and small).

Heather, I think the guys in Houston just want to go rough with you...and then cum in your mouth.
Sex is between the ears for the most part for me. But there is something to be said for sweet lovemaking with a lover or a good hard fuck – depends on the situation.
Sex is between the ears for the most part for me. But there is something to be said for sweet lovemaking with a lover or a good hard fuck – depends on the situation. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Which one are you in the mood for right now? I think I can accommodate
Heather, I think the guys in Houston just want to go rough with you...and then cum in your mouth. Originally Posted by Baseplate
No problem! I'm a big girl, I can take whatever they wish to dish out...and then some..
No problem! I'm a big girl, I can take whatever they wish to dish out...and then some.. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
You certainly are a big girl in all the right places!
So, my queston, especially to the guys, is how much of your orgasm is mental? I know that if any given gent were to get nekkid, lay back, and put a blindfold on, it wouldn't matter if a pretty girl, an ugly girl, or even a guy were to suck his dick, eventually he would be brought to an orgasm. But if it was a pretty girl that he was really into, and he knew she was really enjoying sucking his dick, how much more intense would the orgasm be? Would looking down at her pretty face, lips wrapped around his dick, head going up and down on him make the orgasm more intense? Or does it not matter that much at all? H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Speaking as someone who has enjoyed a blowjob or three, I can say without a doubt that it matters a lot. It's a huge turn-on when the girl is into it. I particularly like when she stops for a moment, and tells me exactly how much she's enjoying herself, and asks me to cum in her mouth... that's very arousing.
Which one are you in the mood for right now? I think I can accommodate Originally Posted by boardman
I'm hot and sweaty after a five mile run! I think I'm in a do-it-in-the-shower mood. BTW, I have a doubled headed shower