Bergdahlzi

You pipsqueaks are very reminiscent of the welcome home the Vietnam Vets received.

Like it or not the president did make a statement to out military that regardless of circumstances we will make every effort not to leave you behind .
The war is still going on.........and will continue for at least 2 more years, based on Obama's own timeline............a phony argument......

So why the rush to a deal ?

Even uber liberal Matthews thinks the timeline is a phony excuse.........admit it, Obama is a Taliban sympathizer !

• WTF
  • 06-04-2014, 07:47 AM
.....admit it, Obama is a Taliban sympathizer !

[YOUTUBE[/YOUTUBE] Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Tell those he has droned just what a sympathizer he is
The war is still going on.........and will continue for at least 2 more years, based on Obama's own timeline............a phony argument......

So why the rush to a deal ?

Even uber liberal Matthews thinks the timeline is a phony excuse.........admit it, Obama is a Taliban sympathizer !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Fuck you commie...
What is your excuse for Obama releasing terrorists whom he admitted may return to the business of killing Americans ?
What is your excuse for Obama releasing terrorists whom he admitted may return to the business of killing Americans ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What is your excuse for not bringing a American prisoner home?
There was no rush to make the deal that Obama did....you offer up a phony excuse that it had to be done immediately.................

Why do you try so hard to defend the indefensible ?

You should just admit that Obama fucked up on this and move along.......

What is your excuse for not bringing a American prisoner home? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now answer my question:

What is your excuse for releasing terrorist commanders whom Obama admits may return to the business of killing Americans ?
Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Peters

http://m.nationalreview.com/article/...h-ralph-peters

JUNE 3, 2014 6:40 PM
Why Team Obama Was Blindsided by the Bergdahl Backlash
The president and Ms. Rice seem to think that the crime of desertion in wartime is kind of like skipping class.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
There was no rush to make the deal that Obama did....you offer up a phony excuse that it had to be done immediately.................

Why do you try so hard to defend the indefensible ?

You should just admit that Obama fucked up on this and move along.......

Now answer my question:

What is your excuse for releasing terrorist commanders whom Obama admits may return to the business of killing Americans ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Why should I answer any of your questions you insufferable prick. You just admit you wingers would have left him behind. Your last statement is your usual lie.
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Apparently the military definition of desertion is different than the winger's.
This POS who portrayed himself as a soldier, is a deserter, maybe a traitor. Should be court marshal, then confined in the same cell as Manning, at Leavenworth.
What is your excuse for Obama releasing terrorists whom he admitted may return to the business of killing Americans ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WW your problem is you see things one way- in the eyes of the Taliban and some afghans Americans are terrorist that are occupying their land. American troops have killed hundreds of innocent afghans - so in the Taliban eyes Americans are terrorist. Last I checked it's their (Taliban) country and al-Queda has departed Afghanistan many years ago and Osama is dead so why are we still there ? Is it to prevent the Taliban from assuming power? When Taliban was in power they couldn't grow opium since their demise it's production is all time high. Also quite a coincidence that Afghanistan is an untapped mineral gold mine no pun intended with huge untapped resources of gold copper, lithium, iron, and natural gases that I am pretty sure the United States would love to have a part of don't you think ?
I wonder how this would play out if obama announced that he would not be rescuing any captured soldiers. 5 Taliban leaders got released and the u.s has about 7000 Taliban fighters imprisoned so do the math.
This POS who portrayed himself as a soldier, is a deserter, maybe a traitor. Should be court marshal, then confined in the same cell as Manning, at Leavenworth. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
How is the POS soldier going to be court marshal if he was still a prisoner ?
You pipsqueaks are very reminiscent of the welcome home the Vietnam Vets received.

Like it or not the president did make a statement to out military that regardless of circumstances we will make every effort not to leave you behind . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
EVA, you have made it very plain that you are a leftist and as such you are part of the sad legacy of the "welcome" that veterans recieved during the Vietnam era. Don't even try to point the finger at someone else! This is your shit pile, stay in it, enjoy it with your friends. Why do you think you can pick and choose which wars you like and which veterans you want to support. Those are Vietnam veterans at the VA right now being abused and you choose to back the White House. You are a sad, dispicable piece of shit. Go back to sniffing Munchie's ass.
What is your excuse for not bringing a American prisoner home? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Try to get your facts straight. The White House has admitted that they knew where Bergdahl was but were reluctant to do a rescue. So ask your masters why they held back.