DFW ruined my hobby

Damn It Cap't ... quit telling people that DC sucks for the hobby scene. How else are going to lure more ladies to our area? We need a promotional campaign or something to improve our chances here.

Wait a minute ... why are the DC guys chatting in the Dallas forum instead of sharing more information in our own forum? Originally Posted by omakase
Dallas = travel there 3-4 times a year
Dallas forum = active
DC, VA, MD forum = sux
Damn It Cap't ... quit telling people that DC sucks for the hobby scene. How else are going to lure more ladies to our area? We need a promotional campaign or something to improve our chances here.

Wait a minute ... why are the DC guys chatting in the Dallas forum instead of sharing more information in our own forum? Originally Posted by omakase
lol, the dc guys are in the texas forums because we know what's good for us.
I was offered a job promotion to the Dallas area but I'm glad that I didn't accept it at that time. This was prior to me knowing about the hobby, and I'm afraid that if I accept one now, I will be bankrupt within two years. I'm visiting soon, and just viewing the showcases makes me weak in my knees. The shear quality, and quantity is mind boggling. I truly hope that you guys appreciate what you have at your disposal. We have some, but no where near the caliber of the Dallas area ladies. My hope is that more will venture to the Memphis area.
If I was a man, I would move to Dallas and promptly go broke. I always heard stories, but it wasn't until I started screening that my eyes really started bugging out of my head! Lol

What happened in DC? It's been a little over a year since I last went, but was planning on going back in May because I always get a ton of doubles requests there. Don't tell me it's changed that much?? :-(
I was offered a job promotion to the Dallas area but I'm glad that I didn't accept it at that time. This was prior to me knowing about the hobby, and I'm afraid that if I accept one now, I will be bankrupt within two years. I'm visiting soon, and just viewing the showcases makes me weak in my knees. The shear quality, and quantity is mind boggling. I truly hope that you guys appreciate what you have at your disposal. We have some, but no where near the caliber of the Dallas area ladies. My hope is that more will venture to the Memphis area. Originally Posted by big boi terry
I would take a job in Dallas and go broke happy.. Lol
For me, I had 1 job offer that was pay cut. Maybe good thing for me to still have money.

But 2 ladies that make me miss Dallas not only have looks and skill,,,, they also have really cool character (if acting, very convincing act).

I have gone over board one time and met 3 ladies in 1 day when in Dallas. It was the hardest thing I ever did as hobby. Not physically but mentally, choosing right 3 ladies.

In DC area, choosing is much easier since you get good one once awhile .. lol
By the way, if there is any dc ladies reading this, I am just talking in my own taste of looks, skill and character. There are pretty providers in dc but just not my type or rates(over $$$$$$ range) are too high for me.
I would take a job in Dallas and go broke happy.. Lol
For me, I had 1 job offer that was pay cut. Maybe good thing for me to still have money.

But 2 ladies that make me miss Dallas not only have looks and skill,,,, they also have really cool character (if acting, very convincing act).

I have gone over board one time and met 3 ladies in 1 day when in Dallas. It was the hardest thing I ever did as hobby. Not physically but mentally, choosing right 3 ladies.

In DC area, choosing is much easier since you get good one once awhile .. lol
By the way, if there is any dc ladies reading this, I am just talking in my own taste of looks, skill and character. There are pretty providers in dc but just not my type or rates(over $$$$$$ range) are too high for me. Originally Posted by eng
I understand your going overboard lol, I know that I'm DEFINITELY visiting 2, they know who they are lol, but could possibly visit up to 5, but I don't know, I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy the two that I may just repeat with them lol. Most of the providers that I've contacted have been very pleasant, but a few not so much. I don't care if providers have their preferences, but no need for rudeness.
I don't care if providers have their preferences, but no need for rudeness. Originally Posted by big boi terry
Could not agree more. We're all human.
Could not agree more. We're all human. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Now, THIS is exactly what I'm talking about, profile pics that makes a man glad that he's a man lol. I'm serious Dallas hobbyists, you guys are truly in heaven. Providers, and I mean gorgeous women of every size, age group, and nationally, it's just to much lol.
What happened in DC? It's been a little over a year since I last went, but was planning on going back in May because I always get a ton of doubles requests there. Don't tell me it's changed that much?? :-( Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze
If I'm reading right it seems his thing is even though there's often a shit ton of ladies visiting the DC-NoVA-MD area and it also being plentiful with great local ladies *coughs coughs lol* there seems to still be a shortage in whatever his physical tastes are (and/or they're outside of his ideal price range).
If I'm reading right it seems his thing is even though there's often a shit ton of ladies visiting the DC-NoVA-MD area and it also being plentiful with great local ladies *coughs coughs lol* there seems to still be a shortage in whatever his physical tastes are (and/or they're outside of his ideal price range). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I am guessing your post is directed to me since I am the only one talked about price range.
No I cannot afford someone $$$$$$+ per hr. When I rate ladies high, they are definitely worth more than my cost. There are ladies dc area I think worth more than what they ask and those are once put smile on my face when I am leaving and not think abt $ I spent. But not all of them are like that (any where). From my experiences and reviews, there are more ladies in dc I walk away thinking $. In Dfw only 1 I felt that.. Sorry if I offend any with this but this is me, my money. I don't make $$$$$$ per hr so I guess my expectation maybe higher than those who makes $$$$$$ per hr. Last post abt $$s.
If I'm reading right it seems his thing is even though there's often a shit ton of ladies visiting the DC-NoVA-MD area and it also being plentiful with great local ladies *coughs coughs lol* there seems to still be a shortage in whatever his physical tastes are (and/or they're outside of his ideal price range). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hi Mocha, I said the same thing, I think my last post was shilly with all the names, so it may have gotten pulled.

Yea DC has tons of amazing ladies, finances being infinite a guy still couldn't possibly see them all.
What happened in DC? It's been a little over a year since I last went, but was planning on going back in May because I always get a ton of doubles requests there. Don't tell me it's changed that much?? :-( Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze
And what up Charlie, with all these familiar handles its like I'm not on timeout anymore.
Eng, I can relate, its absolutely pathetic here in the DC area. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
What- maybe outpriced but with all those high paid govt emplyees and pols in DC fuckin g the dog day and night? No hot supply?

But I agree. That's why I moved from Southern CA to Dallas. Probably the same- everyone is living high and no supply.
What- maybe outpriced but with all those high paid govt emplyees and pols in DC fuckin g the dog day and night? No hot supply?

But I agree. That's why I moved from Southern CA to Dallas. Probably the same- everyone is living high and no supply. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
There are high-end provider from all over (including international). There are providers who are reasonable ($$$-$$$$$)., but local provider quality just not there in DC area (this is not just from me but others who post in other forum in DC area). If there are many quality providers in DC, I bet there will be more post in DC forum of eccie.