Dallas Gents Are Truly Lucky!

@ Jules.....bug away, lovely Anything I can do to help prior or during your trip--I'm a call, text or email away

@ CanDo...

@ Kandy...I pm'd you and hope the info helps-let me know if you need more. Look forward to meeting you when you come in Safe travels

@ Eccl3....

@ Emily....Really looking forward to meeting you!!! Wine tasting and dinner?? I will make sure your trip is memorable and thanks so much for your kind words !!!

@ Boltfan....I miss you!!! It's been way too long but the times were great!!! Purrrrrr

@ Amber...you're so welcome, gorgeous!

@ Nbs4143... xo

@ Richardson570 and up4u....Thank you for being so sweet and embracing; that kind of invite is so appreciated

@ Chelsea...Hey hot missy Come back soon for those drinks and next time we go for a long ride xoxoxoxoxo

@ Fawn...thank you and you are so right--the Dallas gents I have met have been dolls and the ones I haven't are just as kind.

Bless your hearts and warm wishes to all

~Ash
Ashley, you are truly a class act. I'm pleased to call you my friend in and out of the hobby.
  • Sunny
  • 11-24-2011, 11:29 PM
I think your post is very sweet. I have enjoyed touring. Dallas and FW make it fun to visit so come on up!
A great big El Paso thank you and shout out to Chelsea Simms for breaking the ice. http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=17143

Also a big welcome and thanks to all the beautiful Dallas ladies that are coming and for those who are giving us another look!!

Ashley what can I say! Your the best.
Anything you need to know or want to know about El Paso and the surrounding area Ashly's you gal!!
Hey ashley ill be bugging you soon to thinking of coming and need some tips for along the way...
Ashley, you are truly a class act. I'm pleased to call you my friend in and out of the hobby. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

My dear friend.....you have been on the journey with me from the start and it has been my pleasure and honor to have YOU as my friend

xoxoxo
  • Zx
  • 11-26-2011, 08:27 AM
You are a first class provider Ashley, this one of the many reasons why i love ECCIE. I live in Dallas but I am in EP today PM me
When I am in El Paso next you know I am looking you up. And please let me know if you ever decide to come to Dallas/Fort Worth. I still owe you lunch I believe.
Dallas is great but would love to come to ur area!!!!
Very sweet of you Ash thank you from us all.... I am sure after reading this posting alone by you, El Paso is very lucky to have you chic... xoxo Pleasure