Question for The Gents Regarding Their Significant Others

I am in the same boat as most of the men on this site. I have a HUGE sexual appetite. When I first got married, so did my SO. When we met, she was actually a cam girl. We would fuck, suck, and eat 2-3 times a day. Of course everyone knows that doesn't last forever, and as I get older that's fine with me as well. I'm fully satisfied with 2-3 times a week now... but I MAY get it 1-2 times a month. The SO is still hot as hell... she's just not into it any longer. Plus she's a royal bitch. It was easier to put up with when I was getting damn hot sex 2-3 times a day! Now I just resent the hell out of her. I still fuck her when the opportunity arises, but I'd just as soon go to town on one of the nice hotties on here. Less hassle and more illusion of passion.
I just love naked women, the SO, and any and all others. Seriously. I can sit and talk, I can play, it doesn't matter. I'd spend 3 hours a day in GC's in Houston by knocking out the biz by 3 or so. I just love naked women. Not a loyalty issue or revenge or anger or frustration, just gotta be in the company of naked women. Some people play golf or hang glide or play soccer. I love naked women. Silly, huh?
"There is a tide in the affairs of men." I got involved when the wife's interest decreased, got uninvolved when it increased, and the pattern will likely repeat.

As far as the shoe being on the other foot, I told her when we got engaged almost three decades ago that she could go get strange if she wanted so long as she was physically and emotionally safe in doing so. Sex is an important part of a marriage, but if mere sex is enough to destroy one it wasn't worth much to start with, in my opinion.

Some are in it for the variety and excitement, some to recapture the illusion of youth. Some hunt for trophies, some hunt to eat.
I really love my wife. I don't like not getting fucked, always being the one to initiate sex and I fucking loath anything that feels like "rejection". My wife and I were young when we met, but she would fuck me back then, swallow my cum and take it up the ass, sometimes in the same session!

I've heard all the sex changes as you get older, blah, blah. blah...fuck that shit! We have talked through that shit until I that blue in the face and elsewhere...

Sexual attraction starts between the ears. I'm still attracted to my wife...and every great once and a while she seems attracted to me.

If I had more $$, I'd outsource more often...

...I'm not bitter..."
i love the look and feel of a woman , as much as i love my SO i still have a need to see and touch another woman's body
I read the posts of Stag, wolfking, and Birddawg & I hear echoes of my experience too.

I think its a pretty common circumstance. While its true that we guys would always want some "strange", it would be a lot easier to not act on that urge, if we had partners who remained frequent and ardent lovers. Most of us do co-habit (or marry) partners like that -- but in many cases they morph, over time, to dis-interested, unenthusiastic & infrequent lovers. --- Its nobody's fault, just the nature of a lot of gals -- especially (I am told by colleagues) after they have kids.

Call it: FWOB - Friends with-OUT benefits
I dunno how much some women can use the kids thing as a deflect, because kids are not up under you 24/7. I mean most women have lots of family willing to help take care of the baby and give mom a break. Then once they go to prek/kindergarden/ and on&on they are at school 8 hours a day, sleep 8 hours a day, have friends and hang out probably another 4 hours a day, which means you really only have to deal with them like 4 hours a day lol ijs, then some of you guys kids are probably teenagers and you hardly ever see them , so i dunno, lots of providers have kids, that doesnt make us less horny.... i think alot of women get spoiled when they have a good man. i am going assume most of you have good jobs and primarily take care of your wife and kids. Maybe your s/o's work maybe they don't, but i defietly think it comes down to everyone gets comfortable, and it is much easier for a woman to let her horny feelings subside than a man who wants to act on them right away. Which is why a woman can hold out on sex , where as a man would probably be ready to fuck right after an argument, heck i have heard of mens dicks being hard during argument lol just anticipating that make up sex lol.

& personally i can not stand they way society and people talk about kids like they are the evil forces of this world, kids do not ruin lives, adults ruin lives, sheesh stop blaming the babies lol cause i know plenty of people without kids who are miserable and no more horny, or better off than the next folks with kids.
I read the posts of Stag, wolfking, and Birddawg & I hear echoes of my experience too.

I think its a pretty common circumstance. While its true that we guys would always want some "strange", it would be a lot easier to not act on that urge, if we had partners who remained frequent and ardent lovers. Most of us do co-habit (or marry) partners like that -- but in many cases they morph, over time, to dis-interested, unenthusiastic & infrequent lovers. --- Its nobody's fault, just the nature of a lot of gals -- especially (I am told by colleagues) after they have kids.

Call it: FWOB - Friends with-OUT benefits Originally Posted by regreq
LMAO!!! That almost makes me less depressed about the general situation of my wife being a:

No-Fuck Buddy

I think that's a clear nomenclature...yes!

I had a flashback this morning. I woke up lying on my back with a hard on and my left hand cupping my wife's left butt cheek. What was the result...no fucking for Birddawg.
"Honey...would you go make coffee?" she says...

Fall of '82 third year of college - same thing with a girl with big tits and bushy blonde hair- "Are you going to fuck me before we get up...?"

That's a Fuck Buddy...

I'm thankful for one other thing. It seems @ 50 that I am able to keep from looking at younger women like a fat man looks at cake. I have a few friends who need shock collars to simmer them down.
The three phases of marriage:

Engagement ring

Wedding ring

Suffering
How does a man know if his wife had died?

The sex is the same but the dishes are piling up.
My situation is probably a little different from most. My SO has had some serious medical issues that make it pretty difficult for us to have a normal sex life, or pretty much anything approaching "normal". She's only 38 but has been through more than a lot of people twice her age. She has an interest in sex but it's just not really something that can happen very often. I mean sometimes months apart.

Between surgery after effects and medications she is pretty much lucky to get through a week without needing a Dr's visit. 10-12 hours of sleep a day is pretty common.

She isn't exactly aware of what I do, but she doesn't exactly question me much either. I guess we're in "don't ask don't tell" mode. Not sure how long either of us will be able to do that, but it works for now. I tell her I'm going golfing and as long as I come back with fewer balls than I left with she's OK believing that
Very interesting read, and great topic.

My wife is probably as hot, or hotter than any of the beautiful ladies here.

Sex? What's that? Let me go look it up......
I truly believe men need sex more than most women. And women undergo hormonal changes as they age diminishing their sex drive, one of nature's curses.

That being said,in many cases I think we blame the ladies unfairly. Often times I wonder if a man bothers to stay relatively fit and attractive, would his partner still be as disinterested in sex? Or if a gent lavishes the same attention, compliments, random kindnesses on his partner as they do on our Eccie ladies, what would the net result be in the bedroom?

With the above in mind, I have a GF that I adore, who is fit and attractive in her mid 40's. She's a great ethical, moral and intellectual match. Try as I might to woo her, sex isn't one of her priorities. Once every few months suits her just fine. (Now I'm not the worlds best looking guy, or the most endowed fellow around, or the most skilled partner...so maybe that doesn't help.) Masturbation is great in a pinch, but like most of us, for me the touch and sight of a naked woman is better than flying solo.

It's been said if a guy isn't getting it at home, he'll get it elsewhere. So after lots of soul searching and talking about it ad nauseum, it's easier to outsource than go through the disappointment of little or no sex, or the challenge of trying to constantly entice her. Do I feel conflicted? Hell yes, but better that than angry about being deprived. The "oldest profession" has been around a long time for a reason!

Just my humbly submitted $0.02.
Ok, I'll pile on. Still love the SO. She's great. Takes care of everything, kids, work, etc. House runs like well oiled machine. We have tons of fun together and with our friends. Rarely fight.

Unfortunately, the same does not hold true for the sex life. Same story each time. Few drinks, lights out, quick roll in the hay, same way. each. fucking. time. Oral? On my birthday. Maybe. Talk dirty? Forget it. ACG? Yeah right.

If she turned into being a freak, I'd delete my account here and be a good boy. But that ain't gonna happen. Not after all these years.

I'm relatively new to hobbying and experiencing all the things that go with it. The obsession, the guilt, the excitement, the worry of LE, STDs, etc. But, I keep coming back because it provides an outlet I'm not getting at home. So, thank you ladies...

-FB

p.s. That may have been more bitching that contributing to the thread but thanks for listening.
I really hate the fact that I go see these beautiful ladies out there, because my wife is wonderful and treats me well in the sex department. I just need different women, it isn't her fault. I would hate for her to find out and feel rejected, but what can you do? You can swear up and down you won't go to an AMP or a strip club, but it is like a fat fuck trying to resist food - he can't do it, not for long, anyway.