I know

THAT'S MAN HO TO YOU LADY LOL!!!!!!!
I'm local, travel a lot. Try to book something a couple times a month. I have had the pleasure of being with a few of the local girls and those traveling as well. You are right about finding business here Babee. Some of those traveling tell me booking in Memphis is often a problem. Several times I have had an appointment set with someone near the end of their planned stay in Memphis only to hear back a day before that they headed up or down the road to Jackson or Nashville or Little Rock because they found more business there.
I know I have had that issue as well. I was just wondering is it that in Memphis they wait til the lady gets there to book?
lol=Big Boi Terry--orgy?????

Mempis does me great! You could always call one of the local ladies & do some doubles
Bliss....my FAVE gal!!!{lol}
babee
Lily
Tammy
{sorry if I left anyone out}

Memphis & Nashville guys are awesome..{I am going back soon}!!

HAVE FUN IF YA GO!!
One of the problems with the traveling ladies IMHO is the fact that they exclude certain parts of the population here in Memphis. I've had conversations with several and they have a no africian american policy. I have always found that strange because in my experiences, jerks come in all shapes,sizes, and colors. Case in point, a traveling lady recently, and I mean within the last few months, her traveling partner had a booking with a white male. From what she told me, the session started out great, but then he decided to get extremely rough with her, so rough in fact that she ended up visiting a local hospital. So she was left black and blue and to top it off, he took his money back. That's why I say, that if you exclude a major portion of a cities population, you cut down on your base. I don't blame the ladies totally because I know that some guys approach you with a thug attitude, or just plain give you the creeps, but judge a man by his character, and his reputation not simply by the color of his skin. My .02 worth.
I've had to keep a bit of a low profile over the last few years, but have had the occasion in the last several months to revisit my friend Tammy, and to meet Bliss. Unfortunately, my timing hasn't yet worked to meet Dallas and Babee, but I hope to in the not too distant future.

Be careful and stay safe.

S
THAT'S MAN HO TO YOU LADY LOL!!!!!!! Originally Posted by big boi terry
yadda yadda yadda

What'd you need last night hon? I was busy. ;p

yes, yes, yes. i know. babee must be in Mphs for Terry's bday, yes yes yes.

I'll be there with my bunny ears and tail.

I dare ya, dbl dog dare ya to do elmer fudd "where is the wascally wabbit?". start practicing.

get ur rest.
b

ps: have we discussed babee's bday present, hmmm?
Well I don't know how you ladies do it. Memphis is not good to me Although that man ho is pretty good lol
Don't feel bad girlie, Memphis has not been good to me anymore either........
A Memphis man here. I haven't been active, because work has been relentless; one fringe benefit of being self-employed . I see light at the end of the tunnel, and will be supporting the local gals very soon.

FWIW, I tried backpage once. Never again. I don't care how good the deal seems. I feel more comfortable on usa, and a LOT more comfortable here. The atmosphere here is ideal.

be good, y'all.
ps: have we discussed babee's bday present, hmmm? Originally Posted by babee
Birthday presents!!!
wooohooo I love Memphis boys!!!{espec Terry...wink/wink}!!

sinbad I will be back soon...maybe a double with me & Babee???

Babee when your BD?? Mines tomorrow!
Im in Memphis at this very moment and about to leave. I always do very well, and what I offer is apparently in demand because Im worn out! Ill be back soon. These guys here are pretty cool, respectful and most are very very handsome. Makes me a very happy camper.
yadda yadda yadda

What'd you need last night hon? I was busy. ;p

yes, yes, yes. i know. babee must be in Mphs for Terry's bday, yes yes yes.

I'll be there with my bunny ears and tail.

I dare ya, dbl dog dare ya to do elmer fudd "where is the wascally wabbit?". start practicing.

get ur rest.
b

ps: have we discussed babee's bday present, hmmm? Originally Posted by babee
Well all that I can say is that i've heard that bunnies like to nibble on carrots,cucumbers and all kinds of veggies. And I think I know where to find a nice and juicy cucumber for you to nibble on ms. bunny rabbit, that is, if you dare. LOL!
Well I don't know how you ladies do it. Memphis is not good to me Although that man ho is pretty good lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Comming from a "pecker inspector" i'll take that as a compliment LOL!