Fatal Shooting of Unarmed Black Man Caught on Tape!

It's impossible for a black man to be racist! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yea, I guess your are correct. They're just angry .....

Showing the Love and helping the little ole white ladies to vote.
See. You have lynching me on your mind. Confirms you are a racist. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a sad, little man.
You are a sad, little man. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Isn't there some Freedom loving pizzeria, you should be burning down...
Then you can go throw yourself off of a tall building while your mu-slim buddies watch.
Isn't there some Freedom loving pizzeria, you should be burning down...
Then you can go throw yourself off of a tall building while your mu-slim buddies watch. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't believe in god. Get that through your mozzarella-stuffed fucking head. They could all go to fucking hell, if I believed in it.
Yea, I guess your are correct. They're just angry .....

Showing the Love and helping the little ole white ladies to vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You'd be angry too...
Why should I be ashamed of myself, exactly? For daring to mention that race might play a part in these incidences? As long as it's white cops and black perps, it's hard to say otherwise. Originally Posted by WombRaider
For assuming that all shootings like this are racially motivated without any evidence. I'm expecting the first black lynching of a white police officer any day now.
For assuming that all shootings like this are racially motivated without any evidence. I'm expecting the first black lynching of a white police officer any day now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Without any evidence? A black man was shot IN THE BACK. Would a white man in the same position have been shot in the back? Plenty of whites lynched blacks. Did you think Karma would forget?
  • MrGiz
  • 04-13-2015, 11:53 PM
I really don't have the time to read all of the trash you morons post in here.
I am curious to know why WR disabled his UC account. What's the use? Don't insult my intelligence any more than any of your other posts by denying it.

Y'all really need to change the name of this forum, most of you assholes make politicians look and sound like reputable, honorable members of society!
I really don't have the time to read all of the trash you morons post in here.
I am curious to know why WR disabled his UC account. What's the use? Don't insult my intelligence any more than any of your other posts by denying it.

Y'all really need to change the name of this forum, most of you assholes make politicians look and sound like reputable, honorable members of society! Originally Posted by NTJME
Your intelligence has already been insulted by mother nature. Wait, that's your face. I wish this UC fucker would come back so you would leave me the fuck alone about it.
Without any evidence? A black man was shot IN THE BACK. Would a white man in the same position have been shot in the back? Plenty of whites lynched blacks. Did you think Karma would forget? Originally Posted by WombRaider
We're talking motivation. Are you a mind reader? Lynching was wrong then, are you saying it is okay now?
We're talking motivation. Are you a mind reader? Lynching was wrong then, are you saying it is okay now? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It appears he is justifying the ambush and execution of cops because Black people were lynched by mobs of White people in the past.

It's been my understanding recently that most Black people are killed by Blacks people. What is UC .. errr... WR ...... errr... whomever he is ... doing about that? He doesn't seem to mention it.

After he explains exactly why he only started dating Black girls 10 years ago, we can discuss the "Blacks-killing-Blacks" epidemic .. and more importantly who is going to STOP it from continuing. Obaminable? Holder? Sharpton? Jackson?

Hillarious?
I don't believe in god. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He believes in you. He forgives you. He accepts you with all your deficiencies.
He believes in you. He forgives you. He accepts you with all your deficiencies. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Eat a dick.
It appears he is justifying the ambush and execution of cops because Black people were lynched by mobs of White people in the past.

It's been my understanding recently that most Black people are killed by Blacks people. What is UC .. errr... WR ...... errr... whomever he is ... doing about that? He doesn't seem to mention it.

After he explains exactly why he only started dating Black girls 10 years ago, we can discuss the "Blacks-killing-Blacks" epidemic .. and more importantly who is going to STOP it from continuing. Obaminable? Holder? Sharpton? Jackson?

Hillarious? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're the absolute worst at keeping facts straight of anyone I've seen in my short time on this board. I said I dated a black girl for 10 years. Not a bunch of black girls; ONE girl, TEN years.

The fact that you think ONE person is going to somehow stop it shows how naive you are.
We're talking motivation. Are you a mind reader? Lynching was wrong then, are you saying it is okay now? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A man is dead. It wasn't an accident. The gun didn't misfire, etc. The officer calmly pulled it from his holster, raised it and fired eight shots at the back of a fleeing man.

White people didn't seem too concerned with lynching being wrong then...

Did I say it was ok now?