Cityjazz's Top Ten Cock Worship List

Thanks for the list CJ. I admire the time you spent to compile the info and provide your opinions. Even the formatting is easy on the eyes! But I agree with Ferdburf that each individual has different tastes, so everyone's list will be different. But reading your reviews, I tend to respect your opinion and I've agreed with you closely on a few ladies that I've seen who you have reviewed, so your list holds some weight. Of the ladies on your list that I've seen, the order would have been different, but at a minimum, you've peaked my interested in a few of the ladies I haven't yet met! Thanks again!
Great work C.J.! I agree that the eroticism of a slow BBJ, with variations of technique, is the ticket for me. When I was younger it wasn't as important, or at least I didn't appreciate the differences as much. But now I do, and whereas I have experienced some of the ladies on your list, and agree, this is very good information I am sure. And I have no doubt these ladies weren't trying to "make some list" with you. You have put together a list of ladies that are obviously "into It" with oral sex, not ladies trying to rush it or move to another sexual activity, as some providers do.
I'm dying to see Darien but she wont answer my request. I think because I'm a newb
You're going to have to get some references first. Like her ad states, she's not newbie friendly.

I'm dying to see Darien but she wont answer my request. I think because I'm a newb Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser
Great list CJ! I have seen a few of the ladies on your list and I would whole heartedly agree.. very nice indeed!
CityJazz-- Thanks for the guidepost to CW in local Hobbyland... a man could do much worse than follow that. Well written and well researched.

Our sweet Austin college gal Haley has been UTR for a while, but is back on the playing field. I would respectfully submit her for the list.
Great thread City Jazz. I've been off the grid for a few months & just started looking at this site again. Like you, I appreciate a woman who takes her time and keeps you right on the edge ...
Wow! I am honored to make your number four spot on your list! I am making my very first post as my thank you post to you! You have an absolutely beautiful member and worshiping you was pure enjoyment from start to finish. I think it's wonderful that you continue to share your gift with so many lovelies and it is such a compliment to know that you enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed you. While I do enjoy being in control, sharing power with you was very euphoric. Love Hunter Grace
welcome hunter! i agree .you belong on everyones list. you are truly an experience to be had. but, lets face it. im partial
I love the smell of credibility in the morning.
Hmmm maybe we should meet again lol!!
great list CJ, will definitely check out some of your suggestions...
Thanks for the list CJ. I admire the time you spent to compile the info and provide your opinions. Even the formatting is easy on the eyes! Originally Posted by newbieguy
Amen. I've seen several of the ladies and lots of the threads. Your thread and your picks are easy on the eyes, ears, nose and throat!

Good job CJ and I agree... you're a cocksman par excellence!

New conquests await!

BTW -- where've you been Hunter? Welcome to the sty!
Great list - I've seen 3 off it, and plan to see at least 2-3 others from it. I appreciate it, because I think I'm in the same boat as far as preferences - I like the unrushed, deliberate attention.
I had to recheck and reconfirm this week just to make sure... Can we like add "Verified" status as reports come in?

#1...Amerie √√
#2...Carrina √√
#8...Maci Lynn √√

Yup, this list still very much accurate and up to date! Just following your list, CJ...