Concealed-carry permit holder flips the script, shoots and kills alleged carjacker

Way too go!
Wonder how few media outlets will report on this.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Just the local News where it happened. They'll give it a five minute segment and that's it. The Liberal News can't turn it into a Psy-op so they won't worry with it much.

Jim
When are you going to learn English? Originally Posted by LexusLover
When he takes Asswipe's dick out of his mouth or sissylips
When he takes Asswipe's dick out of his mouth or sissylips Originally Posted by Hotrod511
my dick has been up youre momma ass all day Bro
my dick has been up youre momma ass all day Bro Originally Posted by themystic
So you Fuck dead people I'm not surprised fucking moron
Just the local News where it happened. They'll give it a five minute segment and that's it. The Liberal News can't turn it into a Psy-op so they won't worry with it much.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Just like that's why its often HARD TO FIND out proper stats on how many crimes get STOPPED BY gun owners, cause neither the authorities or libtard media, tracks it.. AS it wouldn't let them keep demonizing guns.
Just like that's why its often HARD TO FIND out proper stats on how many crimes get STOPPED BY gun owners, cause neither the authorities or libtard media, tracks it.. AS it wouldn't let them keep demonizing guns. Originally Posted by garhkal
Well that's exactly it. The MSM has an agenda to get a negative public opinion on firearm ownership. They would rather not expose the more positive aspects of gun ownership and how many people have saved their own lives and the lives of others by carrying a concealed weapon. It happens much more than is reported.

Jim
So you Fuck dead people I'm not surprised fucking moron Originally Posted by Hotrod511
He's still struggling with English.
Well that's exactly it. The MSM has an agenda to get a negative public opinion on firearm ownership.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why does anyone really care what the "MSM" spouts off about?

Just like their cub reporters on here ... who really gives 2 shits?
Yeah woopie. 17,000 murders a year in the US, which btw is going up since Trump came in. ( Thats the kind of BS you Putin Lovers would say about Obama). Putin Lovers aka American cowards score a victory! A guy with a cc kills a carjaker and its a national story? Pathetic losers you are

You're president and you are pathetic losers Originally Posted by themystic
A murder is an unlawful killing. Self defense is a lawful killing. Don't confuse the two.

Just like their cub reporters on here ... who really gives 2 shits? Originally Posted by LexusLover
In a way I do. Only because I want to know what the enemy is up to.

Jim
A murder is an unlawful killing. Self defense is a lawful killing. Don't confuse the two. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Thats a good point. I know you're not a Christian with this rationale. Christians don't believe in any form of killing, being the death penalty or abortion. Thats according to Jesus teaching. Are you a Muslim Barleycorn. Its ok
So you Fuck dead people I'm not surprised fucking moron Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Your mommas pussy was dead when the bitch was alive

Just like their cub reporters on here ... who really gives 2 shits? Originally Posted by LexusLover
WE care, cause too many idiots GET ALL THEIR news from the LSM...
Some here get their news directly from this place.

I noticed Shit Eater does not post as much. I wonder who took it's place? Corrected double post @11:31 gave me a clue!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpG07bEkvBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOK4U_pSxGA