The Absurd Contradiction of Liberalism

Yeah, it again comes back to simple X vs Y chromosomes. She/He has the Y chromosome and thus should be defined as male. There is no decision on "technically" male. The Y chromosome defines that.

The current process is now trying to have those with Y chromosomes competing as women to take Testosterone lowering drugs. How does this differ from the bans on steroids for men today to beef up testosterone/etc.

It's biology folks. Originally Posted by eccielover
You're right Biology is the key. Sports sanctions such as the NFL, NBA and MLBaseball ect. have always frowned upon players use of Androgenic substances such as Steroids to enhance performance. For a man or a women to influence his or her gender through the use of Hormones in my opinion is really the same thing as using Steroids to enhance already optimum performance in a professional athlete. I do however support the use of Steroids, GH and peptide Infusion drugs in Professional Football, simply because they aid in rapid recovery.
if martina navratolova sees the crime of leftism, its only a matter of time before leftism crashes under its own weight

in leftism, instead of reality, common sense and societal good, there is substituted group hierarchies.

on the lowest rungs of the hierarchy are whites, men, Christians, intelligence, humor, mathematics, grammar, economics, truth, borders, and more.

women, while above men, rank within their group according, first to their religion and politics, then actual gender, then color.

the rankings are designed with one goal in mind, whatever destroys the existing societal norm most is preferred Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Multiple conservative "likes" are required for this truth teller!!!

I agree with your statements. I believe you are referring to Caster Semenya. There is no proof she was born with testes. She does have high level of testosterone.

"Semenya was eventually allowed to run again, and went on to win gold in the 800 meters in the 2012 and 2016 Olympics. But last year, the IAAF ruled that runners with testosterone above a certain level would have to take medication to lower it in order to compete against other women in the 400-, 800-, and 1,500-meter events."

Rene Richards should not be allowed to compete against women in sports. Richards was not a great tennis player even against women so it drew little attention from a competitive standpoint.

This is a sensitive subject. Almost all athletes want fairness in their competition. From all information available, Caster Semenya is a biological woman with a high level of testosterone. A rarity in the world of sports. I have seen her race many times and she looks male to me -- much more strongly muscled than the other women against whom she is competing. I feel sorry that through no fault of her own she is being discriminated against but I fully understand why. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, I'm speaking about Caster Semenya. I've open multiple threads about her. She has an Y chromosome. She has internal testes. The IOC and other track authorities have done multiple tests and examinations. Some were accidentally leaked.

https://www.letsrun.com/news/2019/05...y-chromosomes/

She had some like 5 years allowance period while the IOC figured out what to do in her situation. They did not forbid her to compete as a woman but said she had to take some hormone inhibitors. Since she refused she can't compete.
You're right Biology is the key. Sports sanctions such as the NFL, NBA and MLBaseball ect. have always frowned upon players use of Androgenic substances such as Steroids to enhance performance. For a man or a women to influence his or her gender through the use of Hormones in my opinion is really the same thing as using Steroids to enhance already optimum performance in a professional athlete. I do however support the use of Steroids, GH and peptide Infusion drugs in Professional Football, simply because they aid in rapid recovery. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If there was a drug that boosted ones IQ 40 points would you take it if the side effects were minimal? Or would you let the elites forbid it?
If there was a drug that boosted ones IQ 40 points would you take it if the side effects were minimal? Or would you let the elites forbid it? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It would depend. If forty points to my IQ would aid me in solving the worlds problems I might consider it.
We aren't doing that here?
We aren't doing that here? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I hope not. But if you aspire to solve any of the worlds problems you're going to need that pill, lol.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2019, 11:05 PM
It would depend. If forty points to my IQ would aid me in solving the worlds problems I might consider it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you added 40 points to your IQ you'd be at 40.

If you added 40 points to your IQ you'd be at 40.

Originally Posted by WTF
If you could add 40 points to yours you wouldn't be a dumb ass fucking Liberal.
Most ALL Liberals are Progressives just saying ,,,, All this self identity shit is crazy nut and stupid
Question how are kids gonna grow up
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2019, 02:01 PM

I say tell the transgender weirdo's to fuck off!! Society doesn't need to waste money turning "men" into "women" when the resources are needed elsewhere and the effects of transgenderism will further ruin society. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You're a big pussy with tiny balls....what should society do with you?

Most ALL Liberals are Progressives just saying ,,,, All this self identity shit is crazy nut and stupid
Question how are kids gonna grow up Originally Posted by rexdutchman

when they get stupid like that, they're zombies.
when they get stupid like that, they're zombies. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They cannot reconcile the contradictions.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2019, 07:04 AM
WTF - Thank you for your absurd, irrelevant memes in response to the topic _ "Absurd Contradictions of Liberalism"and you claim to be a "Libertarian" - i doubt they would have WTF 's opinions in their house.

if you have some constructive opinions - please consider trying to type the words cogently and constructively for a post.

Thank you, sir.