Cock worshippers...

I wouldn't that slobbing all over my knob!!!
I wouldn't that slobbing all over my knob!!! Originally Posted by Olatheoldguy
If you want some serious knob slobbering, see Tosh O in Wichita.....
Thank you for the shout out guys hugs I'd add me to that list as well lol
Im going with YD on this and adding myself to the list!!
I'd add YD and Janine to that group. They both can "worship" some cock with the best of them. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77

+1
If you want some serious knob slobbering, see Tosh O in Wichita..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I missed her on my last wichita visit, but do agree Lolah and JayJay are pretty top notch.
Another +1 for YD.

She does know how to make love to a cock... plus her little pussy enjoys a little worshiping too.
shameless plug..i may not be the best cock worshipper BUT,i may be the best "dt" worshipper lol

i agree with YD..shes excels!!
Don’t sell yourself short! Fantastic DT and my cock feels like a deity you worship so well!!

shameless plug..i may not be the best cock worshipper BUT,i may be the best "dt" worshipper lol

i agree with YD..shes excels!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Jasmin all day
Jasmin retired so take her off the list
AmeeraCakes
I'm about to be out of the sucking buis for about a year so I'm trying to binge before that happens in May. I don't know how I'm going to survive not sucking even a straw that long but guess I'll have to manage. I can handle quite a bit but this is a favorite of mine so yes I'm whining lol
Jasmin retired so take her off the list Originally Posted by Bingocardlover

That sucks, punt intended. I saw her earlier this year for the first time and was hoping to see her again.
Jasmin retired so take her off the list Originally Posted by Bingocardlover
FWIW, she only told me she was taking time off. Maybe up to a year. That was about 3 weeks before she had the baby.