Hillary leads all republicans by at least 10 points in new poll by CNN

CNN = CLINTON News Network

So BigKotex, do you believe Hillary's explanation of a private email server, that no classified information was on it and that all nonpersonal information was turned over?
  • DSK
  • 03-19-2015, 07:07 AM
Wasn't Hillary considered the clear favorite among Dems in 2008. Then little known Obama came and stole her thunder. Who's to say it doesn't happen again. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I think she was just as inevitable back then.
CNN trying to nominate their own democratic canidate.
How much did Turner donate to the Clinton Foundation ?
  • DSK
  • 03-19-2015, 07:34 AM
CNN trying to nominate their own democratic canidate.
How much did Turner donate to the Clinton Foundation ? Originally Posted by rioseco
I think he donated a bunch of Buffalo meat his Montana restaurants couldn't sell!
The election is almost 2 years away.....and her numbers are moving down.
She's consistently been ahead of any hypothetical republican challenger by at least double digits in every poll that's been taken for the last few months, before AND after the email scandal.

Check the link, it has favorable/unfavorables going back to 2006, as well as other tasty tidbits.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/im.../poll.2016.pdf Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Fuck a poll they don't mean shit. America is in dire need of a real president. A candidate that will actually do the job. Not a puppet like we've been getting. Hillary is nothing but a trouble maker and a criminal minded bitch. Unfortunately this country has enough stupid people that would vote for her.

JIm
Even the Democrats don't want her.....new polling of Democrats indicates they want someone else as their nominee.

But who do you have? Without Hillary the current list of Democrats is worse than the GOP.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...h_face_in_2016
  • Old-T
  • 03-19-2015, 10:18 AM
The Dems don't want her, the Reps don't want her, I don't want her-----

So why don't one of "you" nominate someone I won't feel guilty about voting for!

Sad.
Can a felon even run for office?

• Old-T
  • 03-19-2015, 11:21 AM
Yes they can. See the long and sordid history of Alabama for examples. They cannot vote for themselves, but they can run. But if they wind up being elected even with that baggage, what does it say about the opponent?
On the GOP side, I will back the man who is the best street fighter. Someone who won't let the Democratic nominee get away with the lies and deceit they throw out.

IMO Romney lost the 2012 election because he wasn't a fighter. He wasn't willing to kick his opponent Obama to the ground and make sure he stays put. Too many times, Romney had Obama on the ropes (in the debate) and he refused to punch Obama until he buckled at the knees and went down.

The only 2 GOP guys who I see as a political pugilist are Walker and Rubio. Rubio thinks and reacts quickly. He has a strong command of the facts. Walker is a little softer, but he has real executive accomplishments and his withstood attack after attack.
Wasn't Hillary considered the clear favorite among Dems in 2008. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
You are correct. When she started making appearances many of those "favorable" votes when South when they found it wasn't BlowJob Bill again.
Can a felon even run for office? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It depends on the felony. The statute that she may have violated disqualifies her from holding public office, so if she ran she would be prohibited from having her name on the ballot. Then even if she were elected she would not be able to hold public office.

As a practical matter her prosecution would not be "final" until after the 2016 elections.
On the GOP side, I will back the man who is the best street fighter. Someone who won't let the Democratic nominee get away with the lies and deceit they throw out.

IMO Romney lost the 2012 election because he wasn't a fighter. He wasn't willing to kick his opponent Obama to the ground and make sure he stays put. Too many times, Romney had Obama on the ropes (in the debate) and he refused to punch Obama until he buckled at the knees and went down.

The only 2 GOP guys who I see as a political pugilist are Walker and Rubio. Rubio thinks and reacts quickly. He has a strong command of the facts. Walker is a little softer, but he has real executive accomplishments and his withstood attack after attack. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, I would have to agree. The GOP candidate is going to have to be a head hunter. He's going to have to open up old wounds and make some new ones. He's going to have to expose his opponents weaknesses.

Jim
CNN = CLINTON News Network

So BigKotex, do you believe Hillary's explanation of a private email server, that no classified information was on it and that all nonpersonal information was turned over? Originally Posted by gnadfly
With his 20-20 hindsight xray vision he can see that the emails do not exist in her private home-based file server where she funnels classified documents with her single cell phone so she won't have to have 2 cell phones, which makes chatting confusing (kinda like putting cancelled checks in shoe boxes in her closet mixed in with the other shoe boxes so they cannot be readily identified and distinguished from the boxes with checks in them when the subpoena arrives).

This is just another "Great Right-wing Conspiracy" ... what difference does it make?

BT is throwing his eggs in the Webb basket (pardon the pun). He's a point above Hillarious.....according to BT the Election Master Predictor who picked the winner in the Israel elections just held as the loser. Even with his 20-20 hindsight, crystal ball, xray vision.