Trump let's Governor Rod off the hook...

So immediately, the discussion turns to horn talk.

And bumbeaner is the host of the sausage party’s..

Big surprises!
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 04:58 PM
50% right - but not a passing grade. Originally Posted by oeb11
You're right...

I'd settle for Trump rotting in jail.
The title of the OP has it so wrong. Off the hook? How does he get those years back? Do I have to remind that the corrupt governor is one of yours?
So immediately, the discussion turns to horn talk.

And bumbeaner is the host of the sausage party’s..

Big surprises! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You posted the picture. What’s next homo, FatGay.net?
Do any of you weenie lovers have a stance on the subject or is lick licking all y'all wanna talk about? Originally Posted by WTF

why don't you say why you agree? then we'll agree or not agree with your reason.

i'm surprised there isn't a larger uproar from the anti-Trump press over this.

has Obama tweeted yet? i mean .. it's his fault anyway right?? if his handlers hadn't pushed their Manchurian Candidate to run for prez there wouldn't have been a Senate seat to sell, right?

oh and let's not forget Jesse Jackson's son's role in that yeah?

2009 U.S. Senate seat

Jackson emerged as a possible candidate to replace Barack Obama, who, after being elected President of the United States on November 4, 2008, officially resigned his seat in the U.S. Senate effective November 16.[150] The class 3 Illinois Senate seat was up for re-election in 2010.[151] Other contenders included Danny Davis, Jan Schakowsky, Tammy Duckworth, Emil Jones Jr., Kwame Raoul, Dan Hynes, and Lisa Madigan,[150] while other sources also mentioned Luis Gutierrez and Melissa Bean.[152] One early name mentioned, Valerie Jarrett, withdrew her name from consideration and both Davis and Duckworth noted that they had not been contacted by the governor's office by the time Obama announced his resignation on November 13, 2008.[153] In a radio interview on the subject, Jackson cited his record on federal funding for his district, loyalty to Obama and diligence in voting in the U.S. House.[154] At the time, Obama was the only black U.S. Senator,[155] and black leaders pressured Blagojevich to appoint a black successor. The Chicago Defender and Southtown Star both endorsed Jackson, who noted that public opinion polls show him as the favorite.[150][152] The selection was coming at a time when the Governor's public approval ratings were at an all-time low, which added to the pressure for him to make a selection that would be good for his own political perception,[156] and it was believed that Jackson's constituency was one that the Governor might need to appease.[151] Although Obama and Duckworth laid a wreath together on Veterans Day, Obama did not endorse a successor.[157] However, in an internal report filed by Obama legal advisor Greg Craig, "Obama authorized Emanuel to pass on the names of four people he considered to be highly qualified to take over his seat – Illinois Comptroller Dan Hynes, Illinois Veterans' Affairs Director Tammy Duckworth, Rep. Jan Schakowsky and Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr."[158]
Now the reason he is doing it is because he is going to pardon Stone, Manafort and Flynn.

It is called cover....shiny object chase,whatever you want to call it. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, you make a good point there.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 08:37 PM
why don't you say why you agree? then we'll agree or not agree with your reason.

i'm surprised there isn't a larger uproar from the anti-Trump press over this.

] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I asked if you agreed. I stated that I do.

Do you agree?
I asked if you agreed. I stated that I do.

Do you agree? Originally Posted by WTF

not till you say why Trump should have pardoned a Democrat Governor of Illinois a Democratic stronghold to fill the seat of a Manchurian Candidate traitor faggot Benedictard Obama.
I happen to agree with this move. Originally Posted by WTF
trump commutes Rod's term in prison from 14 years to 10 years. where is Rod on his prison term?

oh btw, Trump also pardons Edward J. DeBartolo Jr, former owner of the San Francisco 49ers.

this is prolly a better reason for what Trump did.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...muted-n2561486

Here's Blago's comment about the Trump impeachment.
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/ar...&keywords=trum
Jerkings off with one hand and flippings off the whole US of Eh with the other.

Trump is getting corruption out of the prison system, eh! By releasing all of the felons in prison for corruption.

Like a scene from a Batman movie.

What a country!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe Trump will commute Yssup Riders ban!!!!

FREE THE PIG
blago said yesterday that he is a trumpocrat

I think there are a lot of trumpocrats

the dearth of what has made and is making America great (again) in the dimocrat party has created a lot of trumpocrats
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2020, 06:33 AM
not till you say why Trump should have pardoned a Democrat Governor of Illinois a Democratic stronghold to fill the seat of a Manchurian Candidate traitor faggot Benedictard Obama. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's wtf I thought....you haven't figured out if this is a good thing or not so you will not commit until you pull your finger out ya ass,lick it and stick in the air to figure out which way the political breeze is blowing.
Jerkings off with one hand and flippings off the whole US of Eh with the other.

Trump is getting corruption out of the prison system, eh! By releasing all of the felons in prison for corruption.

Like a scene from a Batman movie.

What a country! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
"We" have millions of fuckers in prison and he didn't release them all, did he?