Studios: Blossom K Asian Stars Cherry Pop Kfest green light and Sunflower

I like that Sunflower is consistently 5 or 6 lol. I’m glad we’re all on the same page of that ranking.
1.AS 2.BK 3.KF 4.GL 5.SF, no idea about Cherry pop
  • jkk
  • 12-13-2023, 05:53 AM

1.AS
2.GL
3.KF
4.Bloss K
5.CP
6.SF Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
This reiterates that you are a simp for AS and GL.
This reiterates that you are a simp for AS and GL. Originally Posted by jkk
Take your shit talking somewhere else before you get banned again. The fact that you ranked SF number 2 in visits and last in Service says alot about you. We all have our favorites, stick to the Amps dude.
I wanna pose a question to everyone since I’m a little genuinely surprised Green light is consistently ranked high. Would y’all rank green light lower if Nana or Lovely weren’t there or is it because bbfs is included in the donation?
  • jkk
  • 12-13-2023, 07:11 AM
Take your shit talking somewhere else before you get banned again. The fact that you ranked SF number 2 in visits and last in Service says alot about you. We all have our favorites, stick to the Amps dude. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
LoL
  • jkk
  • 12-13-2023, 07:13 AM
I wanna pose a question to everyone since I’m a little genuinely surprised Green light is consistently ranked high. Would y’all rank green light lower if Nana or Lovely weren’t there or is it because bbfs is included in the donation? Originally Posted by SpringFest
Without Nana or Lovely, I wouldn’t be returning to Green Light. I used them so many times with so many not worth sessions in 2023.
Without Nana or Lovely, I wouldn’t be returning to Green Light. I used them so many times with so many not worth sessions in 2023. Originally Posted by jkk
That’s the impression I’m getting. If green lights options are Tiara/Kendall all year long, I feel like they’d be ranked lower on everyone’s lists. Unless it’s just a bbfs thing.
Lmfao so many people that were pro boycott have now adopted the studios prices, and even make excuses.. so many that were anti-studio after the rumored poisoning (which the evidence turned out to be BS, and just 2nd hand info) are now pro that studio as well…

Lmfao the boycotts have become the biggest simps and getting discounts and pushing their studios, and have turned their backs on CP/LP who was supposed to be the 300 club special…

1-BK
2-SF
3-GL
4-CP
5-KF
6-AS
I wanna pose a question to everyone since I’m a little genuinely surprised Green light is consistently ranked high. Would y’all rank green light lower if Nana or Lovely weren’t there or is it because bbfs is included in the donation? Originally Posted by SpringFest
I'd say that is accurate; I had only been there once when they first opened until Nana was there. My only other planned visit would have been Lovely.
Yep.

Like you said, GL doesn’t hold accountability. Look at how many times Tiara got away providing bad service

And now they brought back “Unsure of herself” Kendall lol
Yep.

Like you said, GL doesn’t hold accountability. Look at how many times Tiara got away providing bad service

And now they brought back “Unsure of herself” Kendall lol Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Same thing with Sunflower, there’s a yes review for Abby where all the promoter comments say her pictures are accurate and that she’s super pretty, then on the no review they do a complete 180 saying you shouldn’t expect pictures to be accurate and that her service is actually what’s amazing. That whole interaction perfectly summarizes why Sunflower is ranked consistently as the worst studio. No accountability and false advertising.
  • jkk
  • 12-13-2023, 10:11 AM
Lmfao so many people that were pro boycott have now adopted the studios prices, and even make excuses.. so many that were anti-studio after the rumored poisoning (which the evidence turned out to be BS, and just 2nd hand info) are now pro that studio as well…

Lmfao the boycotts have become the biggest simps and getting discounts and pushing their studios, and have turned their backs on CP/LP who was supposed to be the 300 club special…

1-BK
2-SF
3-GL
4-CP
5-KF
6-AS Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Speaking like a true simp.
Ranking like a true simp.
1. BK
2. AS
3. KF
4. CP
5. SF
6. GL
I think 4 people ranked Kfest at #3 specifically just narrowly making top 3, Is it the quality of the girls that had them so high? I know a lot of people have them low for the msog tax.