Ladies, you're NOT athletic if:

Look at you with the fancy bottle holder
Gym rat you are correct head on! I think ladies should define the self by what others think and say. So, if someone says, Abigil you're more solid than athletic , than you tell people that. Not only on BP, but some provides here use the word too much. I will not give names, but one provider said she was athletic, I show up and she is more PEAR shaped with humungess thighs, that even wide open, could get in. So, if your whole body is not in an athletic shape, don't use the word. Say " I'm pear shaped or I'm thin like celery, or shaped like an old time coke coke bottle, because if you just say coke bottle, well to me that's fat in the middle!
Look at you with the fancy bottle holder Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I actually could have used a camel back for this race.... 30k high endurance trail run in 113 degree weather, in the dark... it took me a little over 5hours to finish... that water bottle was not nearly enough!!!!!

Sorry, I hate to keep going on about it, but I work really hard on my physique, so I may have taken this one a little personally! Carry on... who else on here would you say has an athletic physique? I nominate Ashley Anders!! Ubber Hot!!!
My Daughter in Law has a sister that run full marathons. And even recently won her age division, (mid twenties) for a 5k run. She has killer legs, and you would have to define her as an athlete for her competition and training. However, I have seen her in a bikini and I wouldn't consider her to have an athletic build. Despite running 5 plus miles a day, she still sports some fat around her belly. Too bad she doesn't train her entire body. But, I will give her props, she has some crazy hot legs!
I consider myself to have an athletic body type...

I have muscle definition. When you grab my legs and ass they are firm. When I walk I dont jiggle. When you are pounding me from behind you arent riding a wave. Instead of cellulite I have muscles. No I am not a body builder... thats a whole different catagory.

I work out hard and I sweat... (not perspire... trust me, its not always attractive)

People who consider themselves athletic usually have a lower percentage of body fat.

Now... what one perceives themself to be and what they actually are can sometimes be two different things. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)

Very true statement.
Gym rat you are correct head on! I think ladies should define the self by what others think and say. So, if someone says, Abigil you're more solid than athletic , than you tell people that. Not only on BP, but some provides here use the word too much. I will not give names, but one provider said she was athletic, I show up and she is more PEAR shaped with humungess thighs, that even wide open, could get in. So, if your whole body is not in an athletic shape, don't use the word. Say " I'm pear shaped or I'm thin like celery, or shaped like an old time coke coke bottle, because if you just say coke bottle, well to me that's fat in the middle! Originally Posted by Lustnotlove

That'd be like them wanting guys to be straight up forward with them now wouldn't it. Not that I disagree with you but still. If we lived in a perfect world this discussion wouldn't be needed. How long have others been challenging this and has it changed? Not IMO
Long distance athletic and ex volleyball athletic can var widely.

A sliding scale of measurement seems to be used when trying to define this term and especially when going with BBW(whole different thread). Exactly the reason why recent pics are a must have. Kudos to the ladies that define themselves and maintain their bodies to stay in a category instead of changing the category to fit what they want. (Abigail you being one)

Sooner
LMFAO
Isn't the topic what athletic IS NOT rather than what it is? OP you can speak for yourself but I think the point is calling out how advertisers mislead when they advertise that they are athletic. Like this one:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wn-30/11530678

You are not an athlete if you can't see your toes.
Isn't the topic what athletic IS NOT rather than what it is? OP you can speak for yourself but I think the point is calling out how advertisers mislead when they advertise that they are athletic. Like this one:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wn-30/11530678

You are not an athlete if you can't see your toes. Originally Posted by Rubchasertx
What are you talking about Rubchasertx? She says right in her ad "I am very athletic with good muscle ton."

Most bp ladies aren't that honest!
When you are pounding me from behind you arent riding a wave. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Abigail.......thank you!
I think that girl ate 2basketballs
Athletic also implies some sort of skill in regards to competing in an athletic event and unless Twerking is coming to the Olympics any time soon....

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oo-22/18159948
Athletic also implies some sort of skill in regards to competing in an athletic event and unless Twerking is coming to the Olympics any time soon....

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oo-22/18159948 Originally Posted by hardnfast
:facepalm
All you FaceBooker's, if you get a chance, go to Facebook search and enter fitness selfies. They have some crazy hot fit babes.