Cracker Barrel folded and says, "Sorry".

Never been, I am glad you were one of them and not me, suckers that is.
Ever heard of a time share sales pitch? Stupid me, I went and in return for listening to some kid pitch a time share, I got a free room and a ticket to a shitty show by some Russian idiot named Yakov Smirnoff-who didn't even show up in person, but projected his image on the screen - no wonder the place was half empty and the tickets were being given away for next to nothing to get the suckers to go there. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

Bert, come clean...
Bert, come clean... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
why are you interested in any man's come, simple Jack?
why are you interested in any man's come, simple Jack? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well you filthy bastard, I am not... That was a figure of speech.. Now SLURP SLURP... Assy Fucke
What kind of idiots run CB? I would have thought they would double down. For God's sake, they have a store in Branson, MO! I didn't see a brother the whole time I was there! Originally Posted by Bert Jones

This is terrribly problematic. If there were no brothers in CB and you were there then there was a brother (according to you) so you aren't telling the truth about no brothers being there or you not telling the truth about being a brother.....
  • BJerk
  • 12-24-2013, 07:26 AM
This is terrribly problematic. If there were no brothers in CB and you were there then there was a brother (according to you) so you aren't telling the truth about no brothers being there or you not telling the truth about being a brother..... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The good ole gotcha game, huh? I should have said "another" but "oops" again....arguing online lends itself to the occasional spelling, grammatical, or error in clarity. Perhaps IB has it right to endlessly repeat the same insults
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Cracker Barrel and Chick Fill A need to open up franchises' in Muslim countries where they really hate homo's! Maybe all you homophobic Rednecks can move there too.
Those guys in Deliverance looked like crackers.
Those guys in Deliverance were actors looking like the Hollywood stereotype of rednecks. Reality over fantasy.
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Those guys in Deliverance were actors looking like the Hollywood stereotype of rednecks. Reality over fantasy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They found the extra's at the local Cracker Barrel!
Those guys in Deliverance were actors looking like the Hollywood stereotype of rednecks. Reality over fantasy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
GodDAMN, JDIdiot, you're a fool.

These guys weren't just rednecks. They were inbred mountain hillbillies. Did you even see the movie? Or are you saying this was a deliberate attempt by Hollywood (code name, JEWS) to denigrate the fine Americans of the deep back woods of Georgia in the 1970s?

Why do you even post anymore? Your shit is getting more and more symptomatic of forbidden topics.
GodDAMN, JDIdiot, you're a fool.

These guys weren't just rednecks. They were inbred mountain hillbillies. Did you even see the movie? Or are you saying this was a deliberate attempt by Hollywood (code name, JEWS) to denigrate the fine Americans of the deep back woods of Georgia in the 1970s?

Why do you even post anymore? Your shit is getting more and more symptomatic of forbidden topics. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ignoring & Mocking Critics and Enemies...LOL

great. Another video from your shill hero.

You're worthless, Simple jack. worthless.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Does anyone watches them?
Only whiffy no one else does.