gonna answer a great question, that i've been asked a lot lately

I hate just laying around butt ass naked so I typically throw on my boxers and a tshirt, but that doesn't mean I'm done. If I pay for an hour I expect an hour and at least an attempt at a second pop.
I think if a provider is willing to play the whole hour and he chooses to leave the early, then that is on him, not her. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Very true.

However, if after the first shot, there is at least 20 minutes of time left, a guy should NOT have to ask if he can go another round to possibly get another shot, it should be a no brainer as the provider should stay naked and willing, the donation she receives is more than ample enough to give a guy his full time. ANY provider who gets up and get dressed after the first shot with time left in the hour of paid for time ought to be called out in a review or otherwise, regardless of how popular she may be.

If the client pays for an hour, he should get a full 60 minutes of BCD time, the chatting/shower before and/or after which may occur should be OTC, as long as it does not take up more than 15 minutes either way. A provider who schedules clients on the hour every hour or has appointments with even a 30 minute leeway is most certainly telling a guy that he is not going to get the full hour he paid for, and the guys after him are for the most part, not going to get the provider at her best, skill level and hygiene wise. The discreetness of clients seeing/running into each other will be an issue more times than not, and there is certainly not enough time to thoroughly clean her body, take a mini-break, get ready and be totally fresh for the next client is out the window as well.
What ever is booked is what the gift should be.
Getting dressed...well if you put a robe on thats cool. whatever you comfortable in.
I thought a BNG was limited to oral only. Is it FS? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
me too.. the "B" meaning Blow, meaning blow job.. if it could mean FS, shouldn't it be called a NNG (Nut and Go)?
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 09:11 AM
I thought a BNG was limited to oral only. Is it FS? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
ikr ....i thought BnG was 15 min of oral bs, it's why i always rejected it... i thought it was people with low stamina's way of feeling accomplshed

As a general comment....Everyone is forgetting one key thing....how the lady advertises.

If she advertises a rate per hour, then full hour (or what ever time frame is in the ad) is expected. If she advertises "one pop" or as it is called now "BNG", then once the job is done, the job is done. Originally Posted by NYr
i can agree to this, since i limit my visits to one a day i usually don't have reason to be in a rush unless you are just done and it's apparent

also it's llegal to advertise BnG or "one pop" due to the fact that it is solicitation of an illegal service (i think)

i was told when i start this last year, that you go by the time if they can last that long, if they don't finish give extra 20 min if still not done with at least one

guess i was wrong on that one lol

I hate just laying around butt ass naked so I typically throw on my boxers and a tshirt, but that doesn't mean I'm done. If I pay for an hour I expect an hour and at least an attempt at a second pop. Originally Posted by txboi2013
psh i prefer to be naked as long and as much as possible, literally my house has a no pants rule for anyone lol

it's why it's odd to hear things that sound iffy

me too.. the "B" meaning Blow, meaning blow job.. if it could mean FS, shouldn't it be called a NNG (Nut and Go)? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
or maybe blow means blow the load ???

or CnG maybe

JnG?

Very true.

However, if after the first shot, there is at least 20 minutes of time left, a guy should NOT have to ask if he can go another round to possibly get another shot, it should be a no brainer as the provider should stay naked and willing, the donation she receives is more than ample enough to give a guy his full time. ANY provider who gets up and get dressed after the first shot with time left in the hour of paid for time ought to be called out in a review or otherwise, regardless of how popular she may be.

If the client pays for an hour, he should get a full 60 minutes of BCD time, the chatting/shower before and/or after which may occur should be OTC, as long as it does not take up more than 15 minutes either way. A provider who schedules clients on the hour every hour or has appointments with even a 30 minute leeway is most certainly telling a guy that he is not going to get the full hour he paid for, and the guys after him are for the most part, not going to get the provider at her best, skill level and hygiene wise. The discreetness of clients seeing/running into each other will be an issue more times than not, and there is certainly not enough time to thoroughly clean her body, take a mini-break, get ready and be totally fresh for the next client is out the window as well. Originally Posted by davidfree986
psh that would sound good and fair if you gave signs you even still wanted to attempt it, some times even if you are ready to rocket back into the insanity ... your private may still be at rest lol
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 09:22 AM
are you ever too ashamed that you finished so fast, you couldn't look a provider n the face after finishing?

are you ever embarassed about finishing too quickly? does it even matter

psh that would sound good and fair if you gave signs you even still wanted to attempt it, some times even if you are ready to rocket back into the insanity ... your private may still be at rest lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
It doesn't matter. If after the first shot is over, and there is still time left, if he wants to cuddle and a lay with the provider intertwined and naked, attempt a second shot, play cards naked or whatever, it is HIS call and time that he paid for. If you are a one hour or one shot whichever comes first provider, then you should stipulate that in your showcase/ad. The client should always be the one to initiate putting his clothes on first before the provider does. Getting up and getting dressed while a client is still naked before the full time is up is not only extremely rude, but should be reported in a review and/or back channel info to other guys.
  • EZ.
  • 10-07-2014, 09:34 AM
If something crawls up my leg from adjacent piles of dirty clothes and trash, I'm probably going to get the hell out of there quickly; however, it is very unlikely that I would get undressed in that environment.
are you ever too ashamed that you finished so fast, you couldn't look a provider n the face after finishing?

are you ever embarassed about finishing too quickly? does it even matter Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
not me.. I liken it to, say, completing a College Degree.. my goal is to get it, if I can complete 140 hours in 3 years, great.. maybe the school won't confer a degree unless I sit for another year in lectures, twiddling my thumbs, but that's ok..
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 09:50 AM
If something crawls up my leg from adjacent piles of dirty clothes and trash, I'm probably going to get the hell out of there quickly; however, it is very unlikely that I would get undressed in that environment. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
lol just saying puppy, you don't ant to start a fire fight lol
  • NYr
  • 10-07-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm not a BNG guy....some folks do more than just BJ I have heard.
My point though was more about truth in advertising and on the other side, what guys should expect based on what is advertised by the lady (nothing more/Nothing less....other than the proverbial YMMV...and YMMV really should be extras).

not everyone on this site are legitimate dicks... Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I like to think I have a legitimate dick...

are you ever embarassed about finishing too quickly? does it even matter Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I don't think I have ever finished too quick, its one reason i adapted years ago to be a pleaser rather then a selfish lover.

Even if I finished earlier than planned I would just take a break, cuddle, kiss, chat, or DATY while I reset and am ready for another go.

Its time and money for company and communication goes a hell of a long way on both sides
Well...I'm gonna say what I think everyone else might be thinking...is this your attempt at damage control, Wulf? From a not-so-favorable review? I know...two sides to every story and all.

If it isn't an attempt then maybe you wanted to "throw this out here" to get honest feedback and...learn a few things. Discussions like these are always entertaining and informative.
me too.. the "B" meaning Blow, meaning blow job.. if it could mean FS, shouldn't it be called a NNG (Nut and Go)? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey now! When I first started, I thought that BNG meant "Bang and Go". Whew, how things have since changed!