ecCie .... this bullshit is getting really old ... really fast Directed at Moderators

I was just answering your question above where you quoted me and seemed to have directed a question toward me. My mistake. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
uhhh... there is no question mark .. it was more of a musing and i came to the conclusion .. you are obsessed with vi .. and perhaps, now, me. you also seem to suffer from "last word syndrome" ... so ... have at it.
You said you wondered why and you did quote me. I'm not trying to have the last word but I will explain my understanding of your post since you want to be rude.

You said yourself you don't read the forums that much. If you had you'd know your statement about me stalking and being obsessed with her is ridiculous. Do your research before you do someone's heavy lifting next time.
You said you wondered why and you did quote me. I'm not trying to have the last word but I will explain my understanding of your post since you want to be rude.

You said yourself you don't read the forums that much. If you had you'd know your statement about me stalking and being obsessed with her is ridiculous. Do your research before you do someone's heavy lifting next time. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
wow ... just .... wow .... you really can't stand it when someone calls you out
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 08:27 AM
Ummmm, probably because of this:

I was just answering your question above where you quoted me and seemed to have directed a question toward me. My mistake. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

that was a direct question... was it not supposed to be answered? ... maybe i just don't understand sarcasm
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 08:29 AM

You said yourself you don't read the forums that much. If you had you'd know your statement about me stalking and being obsessed with her is ridiculous. Do your research before you do someone's heavy lifting next time. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
i can do my own heavy lifting, have you see my ass
Cyberbullying is a new age PC philosophy, it's nonsense, you can walk away without repercussions anytime.
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 08:37 AM
Cyberbullying is a new age PC philosophy, it's nonsense, you can walk away without repercussions anytime. Originally Posted by SOULFLY

so you are saying it doesn't truly exist? i'd be willing to bet on that one that that statement is very false

and of course it's new age... social media has only skyrocketed in the last 11 years....
that was a direct question... was it not supposed to be answered? ... maybe i just don't understand sarcasm Originally Posted by !VI!
again, wow ... first ... there was no direct question. a direct question would be an inquiry or interrogatory punctuated with a question mark. i'm disappointed that this is not more widely recognized. Saying ,, "i wondered something, then i realized something" is not a question .... nor is it sarcasm. it is a way of framing an observation.

sarcasm generally involves the use of irony. something like, gee .. .you and thathotnurse are doing such an excellent job of discerning and inferring my meaning ... i'll just step back and get out of the way.
My thoughts:

Must be a slow day in COSPLAY LAND.

I feel dirty for having read this stupid thread and bumped it!

It's a slow day in Slutsville.
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 08:48 AM
To this day i usually request people not write good reviews on me because the same people usually comment to show, it must be false

i recently saw i guy, (you don't say)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...952&highlight=

i knew of the review because he emailed me a draft after he posted it, but i warned him posting it would cost the same issue as it has for anyone who has ever posted a yes,

granted it is kinda odd... to say the least but i have a very very unique way of typing and English comprehensions... granted it is my 2nd language... i've been seeing eccie members when i'm banned or not... and now and then i love to read the comments on the reviews some guys a thirsty some are rude... but you can see people actually trying to make connections that don't exist and people believe it...

it's on of my key points in this post, you don't realize people can be very effected by the shit you say, and most of the time no one cares, granted it's funny, but this could really hurt some girls now and then guys... this is what i mean... it's not just me, it's not just you... it's a real life experience that people have and online or not we our asshole opinions can effect how others see people... in the "name that doesn't matter" community

i hope people understand what i am saying here... you don't have to agree with anything i say... but i do have the right to say it as long as it follows the guidelines...
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 08:52 AM
again, wow ... first ... there was no direct question. a direct question would be an inquiry or interrogatory punctuated with a question mark. i'm disappointed that this is not more widely recognized. Saying ,, "i wondered something, then i realized something" is not a question .... nor is it sarcasm. it is a way of framing an observation.

sarcasm generally involves the use of irony. something like, gee .. .you and thathotnurse are doing such an excellent job of discerning and inferring my meaning ... i'll just step back and get out of the way. Originally Posted by dodger
i was generally curious... i don't use punctuation now and then so i understand, but if i am wrong sorry it's a mistake on my part ... sometimes i generally am confused about comments like this because they seem sarcastic, even if they are not
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 08:53 AM
My thoughts:

Must be a slow day in COSPLAY LAND.

I feel dirty for having read this stupid thread and bumped it!

It's a slow day in Slutsville. Originally Posted by ManSlut

it's not really, you gotta let paint dry, and you can only fit so many big costumes in a small apartment, i find it funny you are confused by that lol
...But if she wants me to ignore her then I will. No problem. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
She obviously doesn't want to ignore you, because she *could* block you on here if she were so inclined. Problem solved.
^^^Confused - Never...Apathetic of your issues - Pretty much.

FYI, my last ban was from geniusman of all people for hijacking a Tara Evans threAD. I only had 2 points leeway because some older stuff hadn't expired and I wasn't even attempting to hijack her WK thread but it's not for me to interpret.

I just say the shit that needs to be said! That's my job...Sorry to have confused you little girl.
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 09:07 AM
She obviously doesn't want to ignore you, because she *could* block you on here if she were so inclined. Problem solved. Originally Posted by corona
ignoring them does not fix the issue