Hi there! Miss me? I have questions! And ideas! Oh noes!

Or you could just not answer repeated emails. Oh, wait, you already did that. (Sorry, couldn't resist!) Anyway, glad you're back, and hope you find a pace that suits. You sound happier and refreshed for your absence.
Thank you very much for the tips, HoneyRose! I had already considered some of them, but you listed some I hadn't really thought of. Appreciate it much. ^_^

Motor - Thank you very much, and I agree, lots of great advice.

Gonzo - Hmmm. You sure this was the best approach to getting an answer? I had a bit of a rant typed out, but let me just say that perhaps I had my reasons for not answering you, and I don't appreciate your attempt to publicly embarrass or shame me, despite your attempt to excuse it with humor. But thanks for the welcome back, I suppose. ^_^
Nothing intended, for sure. And, yes, I was kidding; and, no, I wasn't trying to provoke an answer or any other kind of response. Was not in my thought process that anyone would think otherwise. But if so, I apologize.
Does this count as a provider ad?
Haha, Larrydumbass, quite the pot stirrer, aren't you? If you would like to consider it an ad or a threAD, then be my guest. But as has been established, even if it were a threAD, they are not against the rules. So your point is kind of moot. But feel free to keep bumping my "threAD". ^_^
As you can see I'm just a noobie and not up to speed as to what rules are enforced and what ones are ignored. What is a ThreAD?
(Sarcastically saying...) Will everyone please stop telling her to only see her previous appointments because then I'll never get to see her. LOL
I'm just being facetious Tracy, you do whatever you're comfortable doing. Glad to see you're back and well.
TM
Limit your days and times available and just let guys know you are unavailable if you have already reached your limit for that day and/or week.
As you can see I'm just a noobie and not up to speed as to what rules are enforced and what ones are ignored. What is a ThreAD? Originally Posted by Larrydumbass
Ask Tara.
Traci, you are Verified. Put it in your ad.

Chipper
I thought that this was more of an AD than a threAD since the original poster had bumped it seven times. It seems like I am in the minority and I was instructed to reopen it.
Well, thank you, Chipper. So kind of you. I'll try to remember not to be so active on my own threads. ^_^
I can't speak for everyone, but thank you Traci for fighting the good fight

Now, to answer your original question, I think if you make it known in your sig line, future threADs (haha), regular ads and respond to any inquiries to see you that you are looking to stay low volume, that most clients will be understanding, and if they're not, they're probably not someone you'd like to spend time with BCD anyway. We, as providers, have the luxury of creating our own boundaries and rules. I wouldn't necessarily raise your rates to reduce the appointment inquiries, but that is your personal choice and right.

I have a feeling you're going to have a waiting list to see you anyway though
Beauty and brains is a dangerous combo! Best of luck to you, sweet girl! I commend your efforts to get this re-opened.

xoxo
Thanks, Jamie, and you're welcome. It just seemed... very odd that the thread was closed. But it's back now, yay! And thank you for posting on it, cuz I fought for it, so I want it active now, dammit. :P

I did decide to try raising my rates a bit, and requiring slightly longer sessions. 90 mins was always my fave anyway, so that's my minimum now. If I'm only going to be doing two a week, max, then I might as well get to enjoy them, right?

Now, my IDEAL would be to find a couple of gents that I really dig spending time with, and see them once a week, every week. But who wouldn't want that, right? Maybe I'll put an ad up for that, specifically. Offer it at my old lower rate or something...

Anyways, thanks for being so cool, Jules. I really do appreciate you backing me on this. It's nice to be able to show people proof that there ARE ladies that genuinely care about and want to help other ladies. It's not just backstabbers and cattiness here. *hugs* Love me some you.
Hey
Well. It worked, I s'pose.