Durham Investigation Insiders Say ‘No Evidence’ to Support Obamagate Has Been Found in 18 Months

SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... In fairness to M-Mole, he did the thread awhile back.
Not yesterday.

... However, it was wrong-headed THEN - and is so NOW.

... Reckon I just wanted to re-live some history,
and (prolly) not embarrass a liberal lad. ...

### Salty
eye approve what salty did.

MM looks bad now. his post did not age well.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 07:01 AM
Only in your wildest dreams. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What has he found?
What has he found? Originally Posted by WTF
That hasn't been revealed yet. When Russia stops harassing Ukraine and the Canadian Truckers disperse then the world will know.
That hasn't been revealed yet. When Russia stops harassing Ukraine and the Canadian Truckers disperse then the world will know. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Then what?

Then what?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
People like you go to Gitmo. Enjoy!!!

Deeper Analysis: Trump Transition Data Was Passed To The CIA | ZeroHedge
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...was-passed-cia
Then what?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Considering all that's been happening in the world over the past two years something has to give.
More of your unsubstantiated BULLSHIT MoleHole...stick with your infantile memes!! Originally Posted by bb1961

• WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 11:15 AM
That hasn't been revealed yet. When Russia stops harassing Ukraine and the Canadian Truckers disperse then the world will know. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So Durham is waiting on Trump's favorite strongman to finish with Ukraine?
So Durham is waiting on Trump's favorite strongman to finish with Ukraine? Originally Posted by WTF
Actually it has nothing to do with Trump. It has more to do with the weak leadership of Biden and Harris. The conflicts in Canada and Ukraine are being used more as a distraction to keep the Durham probe within the shadows. This can't be sustained for much longer regardless of what happens in Canada and Ukraine. The writing is on the wall. Putin isn't afraid or intimidated by Biden and Canada's Government is just as weak as America's is at this point and time. Biden has enough scores against him the Durham probe could be the final nail in the coffin for this administration and the Democratic Party.
This is long after Durham told faux news to stfu and stop reporting BS that is not true.lol n omg n wtf faux "news" is funny when they try to be serious. Durham knows he ain't got shit...stupid faux news. What's he have after all these years...one very weak indictment. Hell the trumpy cartel had one indictment a week. Pardon pardon pardon

Yes I do say so and know so dah
poor little faux viewers ��
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 03:41 PM
Actually it has nothing to do with Trump. It has more to do with the weak leadership of Biden and Harris. The conflicts in Canada and Ukraine are being used more as a distraction to keep the Durham probe within the shadows. This can't be sustained for much longer regardless of what happens in Canada and Ukraine. The writing is on the wall. Putin isn't afraid or intimidated by Biden and Canada's Government is just as weak as America's is at this point and time. Biden has enough scores against him the Durham probe could be the final nail in the coffin for this administration and the Democratic Party. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I didn't say it had to do with Trump....I said Trump's favorite strongman. In other words Putin.

I still do not follow your logic. You think Durham has evidence to bring down Clinton or Biden or both?

Why is he holding this evidence back? Because of Ukraine? Canadian truckers?

Wtf man....explain this conspiracy to me!