Research Reveals Oral Sex May Be Leading Cause of Mouth, Throat Cancers

Instead of "betting", please provide empirical evidence to support your assertion. Originally Posted by IDMT
It is actually proven that uncut men have a better chance of getting an infection/disease from an infected partner. I will pm you the findings rather than hijack this thread.
Based on my own research, I feel most all issues come from latex and rubber gases. BBBJ the simple answer! LOL
If they could figure what does not cause cancer...I can remember .the.Saccran scare..everyone.. stopped using it but yet it is still on the market today. Oh by the way Sex caueses cancer,,,are you going to stop/
I still maintain Latex & Rubber till proven wrong! LOL
yet another reason for eating candy without the wrapper.
Crap! All this time I thought it was chewing tobacco, cigarettes or charcoaled filet mignon!

Huck
It is actually proven that uncut men have a better chance of getting an infection/disease from an infected partner. I will pm you the findings rather than hijack this thread. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London,

I have skin in that game (in a manner of speaking) and would like to see that data...

Huck
Just from the CDC..very first statement pretty much says it all.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/fac...rcumcision.htm
London,

I have skin in that game (in a manner of speaking) and would like to see that data...

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
You can still correct that. If you convert to Judaism you might be able to have a rabbi perform a bris and avoid all the medical costs.